• Fuera de línea
  • Navegador Junior
  • Navegador Junior
  • Registered
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
Hi, Tihana

Question 1.
A.
Yes. I tried entering a name that does not appear in the database and it keeps sending the error. But, although there will be a user with the same name in the database, this should not happen, since it is not the user name (which must be unique) but the real name of the person (name field).

It is as if the BF does not recognize that the field has been completed. This was not happening. It is a recent situation.

Question 2.
A.
Yes, I create custom thank you page, but I removed the code after running the test and getting the message that the name field needed to be completed. I removed the code to see if that was the situation causing the problem.

I have replaced the code (check the form "Registration Firmas"

Regards,
Gerardo

PD.: Excuse my English, I am supporting myself with the google translate.

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Thank you page stopped working, it send 404 error 1 año 1 mes antes #266514

• tihana.krivic
  • Fuera de línea
  • Moderador
  • Moderador
  • Registered
  • Gracias recibidas: 778
Hi,

this is strange, did you change something in the main code in Submit,Form pieces?

P.S: I will create a new registation form, based on yours just for testing in your site, and if everything is ok here in my test form, you can use it.
I will do it in the morning

Regards,
Tihana

Última Edición: Post by tihana.krivic.

Thank you page stopped working, it send 404 error 1 año 1 mes antes #266534

• tihana.krivic
  • Fuera de línea
  • Moderador
  • Moderador
  • Registered
Hi again,

please test again your reg form Firmas, and also test my test form BFRegistrationtihana (create menu item for this my form, and check if everything is ok).

Let me know the result

Regards,
Tihana

Thank you page stopped working, it send 404 error 1 año 1 mes antes #266639

• Autor del tema
  • emprendiumsa
  • Fuera de línea
  • Navegador Junior
  • Navegador Junior
  • Registered
Hi Tihana

Provide the form "Tihana"

This works well on the following points:
When sending, generate the thank you page,
Register the user in the Joomla database,

But, for some reason, it does not send the email for the user to validate their account. This worked fine before, the user received both the mail issued by the BFRegistration and the one issued by the Joomla system to finish its validation, now he is not receiving the mail from Joomla.

Regarding the "Signatures" form,
On page 1 the button to advance to page 2 does not appear, but the "send" button appears directly (see image 1).
when I click the submit button, it shows me the error messages for all the fields that I have not filled in (fields that are on page 2) and the return and submit buttons do not appear (see image2).

Regards,
Gerardo
Adjuntos:

Thank you page stopped working, it send 404 error 1 año 1 mes antes #266640

• tihana.krivic
  • Fuera de línea
  • Moderador
  • Moderador
  • Registered
Hi,

1) please test now my form, and check if it sends activation email

2) solved! This happend because Last page is thank you page, but you haven't this, if you enable Last page is thank you page, then there should be one more page with thank you message

Regards,
Tihana

Thank you page stopped working, it send 404 error 1 año 1 mes antes #266693

• Autor del tema
  • emprendiumsa
  • Fuera de línea
  • Navegador Junior
  • Navegador Junior
  • Registered
1. Form Tihana.
I tried again, and the joomla registration email arrived, but the link to validate the account did not work, even though I clicked it, the user's account was not validated.

On the other hand, this form that you created only loads the user's "first name" in the "first name" field and does not add the last name.

When I designed this form, a couple of years ago, the Crosstec team gave me a code that took the data from the "first name" and "last name" fields and concatenated them into a single value which was loaded in the field "name" "from the user database.

This form "tihana" is not performing.

I think we should focus on finding the root of the problem in the original forms, because I feel that instead of finding the solution we are moving away creating other things.

2. Form firma.
Correct. I had left the indication that the last page was the thank you page selected. Correcting the configuration, I have been able to do the test again but it keeps showing the error saying that I should add the "name" in the form (see image 1).

However, as I mentioned earlier, these fields have been completed, see image2

It should be noted that it is not the BF form that is sending me the error message, but a browser popup. It seems that the BF if it detects that the field is complete, but has problems communicating this information.

It may be that this code does not include any changes in version 3.9
Adjuntos:

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.066 segundos

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here and enter the Crosstec channels to receive live support and talk directly to the team!