Bienvenido, Invitado
Recordarme

TEMA:

Failure to write to database after payment to Paypal 1 año 2 meses antes #264119

• Autor del tema
  • ooc
  • Fuera de línea
  • Expert Breezer
  • Expert Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 1
We have had a new member complete our membership form and pay through Paypal. However, no record was written to our database. In speaking with the member, he tells me the connection failed to return him to our site giving him a 500 error. The payment was complete. Our Paypal account shows the payment and he received a receipt by email.

We have found, and reported, that if someone goes to Paypal for payment but then closes his tab without paying, a record is written to the database giving us the idea that payment has been made until we see no Transaction ID in the record. This gave me the idea that a record is written upon submit and then updated when the Trans ID is returned. But that didn't happen in this case. At what point are records written to the database? How can we be sure we are not losing other records? Is there anything I can do to ensure this does not happen in the future?

We have BreezingForms 1.9.1 Stable (build 941).

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Failure to write to database after payment to Paypal 1 año 2 meses antes #264126

• tihana.krivic
  • Ausente
  • Gracias recibidas: 763
Hi,

if site giving him 500 error, this is server error (php error).

Could you check php_error log, if you can't find it ask your host provider?

Is there anything I can do to ensure this does not happen in the future?

Hm...I need to investigate this, and then I will come back to you :)

Regards,
Tihana

Failure to write to database after payment to Paypal 1 año 2 meses antes #264163

• Autor del tema
  • ooc
  • Fuera de línea
  • Expert Breezer
  • Expert Breezer
Thank you Tihana

I have found the error log . I am putting into confidential as it contains the users email address - I have confirmed it is the correct address of the person who had difficulties
Este mensaje contiene información confidencial

Failure to write to database after payment to Paypal 1 año 2 meses antes #264172

• tihana.krivic
  • Ausente
Hi,

ok, I will investigate it, and come back to you :)

Regards,
Tihana

Failure to write to database after payment to Paypal 1 año 2 meses antes #264173

• Autor del tema
  • ooc
  • Fuera de línea
  • Expert Breezer
  • Expert Breezer
Thanks Tihana
In case it helps, I asked our host support what that all meant. Here is his response:
This is a block applied by "Imunify WAF rule ID 33321" and related to a protecting Joomla Registrations. Something within the way it redirected the user to the registration page back is what has triggered the error. This rule was introduced in their v3.31 release as per blog.imunify360.com/waf-rules-v.3.30-and-v.3.31-released .
We have had 19 new registrants from the same form in the past month and 2 on that same day with no problem. I can check with some of them to see if they did indeed return to our site if that might help you.

Failure to write to database after payment to Paypal 1 año 2 meses antes #264179

• tihana.krivic
  • Ausente
Hi,

I can check with some of them to see if they did indeed return to our site if that might help you.

Yep, this will be great :)

Regards,
Tihana

• Página:
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.049 segundos