Bienvenido, Invitado
Recordarme

TEMA:

Exported csv file does not have a header with mime type text/csv. 1 año 3 meses antes #262868

• Mirec
  • Fuera de línea
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 160
Hi,

yes, we have a problem with communication with google drive and we working hard to solve it.

In the meantime, I found out that my import CSV functions with a valid CSV!

super, I'm glad that it works. :)

So this invalid CSV problem seems to be one you need to correct. I assume you can produce a valid CSV file yourself to compare to your output!

Yes, of course, we will do it as soon as possible and let you know of the result.

Regards,
Mirko

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Última Edición: Post by Mirec.

Exported csv file does not have a header with mime type text/csv. 1 año 3 meses antes #263197

• Autor del tema
  • hoekbrwr
  • Fuera de línea
  • Senior Breezer
  • Senior Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 5
If you correct the format of the CSV files it would be a great workaround for the Google Drive connection problems. At every submission, you just add the data in a CSV file and then I can import it to Google Sheets automatically!

Exported csv file does not have a header with mime type text/csv. 1 año 3 meses antes #263198

• Mirec
  • Fuera de línea
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 160
Hi,

ok, thank you for your solution, and we will see what we can do it with that, and I'll back to you!
But we currently working hard to solve this problem with google drive and I hope that it will be done as soon as possible!

Thank you for understanding!
Regards,
Mirko

Última Edición: Post by Mirec.
  • Página:
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.051 segundos