Just re-posting the previous question, as it may not have been seen because I made two consecutive posts:
Regarding the "Category Settings->Override Default Options", unfortunately it doesn't appear to work as you suggest.
Given the attachments, I have the following results:
Note "Override Default Options=No"
- Product image is shown (should be hidden as per default settings)
- Title is linked (should not be linked as per default settings)
- Sort is not shown ( but should be shown as per default settings)
- Block view selection not shown (but should be shown as per default settings)
- List view selection is not shown (but should be shown as per default settings)
I've hard refreshed the webpage a few times, but it made no difference. I've also tried :
"Override Default Options=yes"
then back to "Override Default Options=no"
.. but again, made no difference.
It appears the menu options always override the default options.
Any help to understand this would be great. Many thanks