TEMA:

Quckforms Subit Button Creates a Useless Button 1 año 9 meses antes #236704

• Autor del tema
  • neo314
  • Fuera de línea
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
I made a new QuickForm contact form. The form submit button is creating an extra useless button. The working submit button has the value of the Submit Button's Label field.

The useless button has the content of the Value field. If that field is left blank, the button still shows up, but appears as a small circle on my template because there is no content, but the button is still there. Clicking on the button does nothing. The attached images have either a value of Bad Button, or the field being empty (so you can see that the button is still created.

The code of the bad button is:
<button type="button" class="ff_elem btn btn-primary button bfCustomSubmitButton" onclick="if(typeof bf_htmltextareainit != 'undefined'){ bf_htmltextareainit() }populateSummarizers();if(document.getElementById('bfPaymentMethod')){document.getElementById('bfPaymentMethod').value='';};return false;" name="ff_nm_sendMsg[]" id="ff_elem300"></button>
Adjuntos:

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Quckforms Subit Button Creates a Useless Button 1 año 9 meses antes #236711

• mihaela
  • Fuera de línea
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Gracias recibidas: 415
Hello,

From what I see, a regular submit button has a context "Send Message". Is this button working correctly?

The "Bad Button" looks like a custom "Submit button" added to the form and you should be able to delete that element easily if you do not want it to appear.

If you wish to keep it, you have to add an Actionscript to it, because without it won't do anything.

Regards,

Mihaela

Quckforms Subit Button Creates a Useless Button 1 año 9 meses antes #236748

• Autor del tema
  • neo314
  • Fuera de línea
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
That was it. I had to compare to another form to realize that the Quick Forms inserts a submit button so the one I added was redundant.

Quckforms Subit Button Creates a Useless Button 1 año 9 meses antes #236757

• mihaela
  • Fuera de línea
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Gracias recibidas: 415
Hello,

Great! I'm glad that the cause of issue is found and that you form is now working properly.

Regards,

Mihaela

• Página:
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.127 segundos