Bienvenido, Invitado
Recordarme

TEMA:

Check Out - Billing Information Form use to create else where in website 2 años 4 meses antes #231901

• Autor del tema
  • brendowins
  • Fuera de línea
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
Hi,

Is it possible to use the form in billing information, the one you use to create new user when purchasing a product, as a form for all my new user creation throughout my website. This is for a more uniformed look across the website and so they don't have to enter the same information multiple times.

Regards,

Brendan

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Check Out - Billing Information Form use to create else where in website 2 años 4 meses antes #231948

• Autor del tema
  • brendowins
  • Fuera de línea
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
So I have mostly figured this out by making use of your breezingforms registration app and using integrator to fill the required fields in the breezingcommerce_customer table. Everything works except for the id for the joomla user table.

So the user will be created and it will be in the joomla users menu and it will also be in breezingcommerce customers menu. The issue is in breezingcommerce when you look at the customer record it will say user not found and this is because I cant assign that newly created user the joomla user id it just created through the form. Now I can manually go in and set that user id to the right one and everything is fine but that will take away the automatic process of customers buying right away.

So the question I guess is how can I pass the joomla user id to breezingcommerce customer userid after they register through the new breezingform registration form I have setup with the values being passed via integrator?

Este mensaje contiene información confidencial

Regards,

Brendan Maurer

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

• Página:
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.044 segundos