Missing order by using PayPal payment 2 años 6 meses antes #230856

• Avatar de heinzeric Autor del tema
  • heinzeric
  • Fuera de línea
  • Senior Breezer
  • Senior Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 1
Hi,
my PayPal plugin is running but with testing the customer don't get an invoice and in my orders account there is no order about the order. Wich can be the misconfiguration here? Anybody have an idea?
Thanks
heinzeric

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Missing order by using PayPal payment 2 años 6 meses antes #230892

• mihaela
  • Fuera de línea
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Gracias recibidas: 415
Hello,

Please check the folder "/media/breezingcommerce/invoice/invoices/" and see whether there is an invoice for the order created there?

Also, navigate to BreezingCommerce > Configuration and check whether you have "Attach PDF" set to "Yes".

I am not sure why there is no order under BreezingCommerce > Orders. It seems as the order didn't go through. Did you finish the payment on PayPal?

Regards,

Mihaela

Missing order by using PayPal payment 2 años 6 meses antes #230898

• Avatar de heinzeric Autor del tema
  • heinzeric
  • Fuera de línea
  • Senior Breezer
  • Senior Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 1
Hi Mihaela,
thanks for notice me.
For this order is no invoice created in the /invoices folder. But for the order I made some minutes before with paymethod banking transfer there is one. So the setting Attach pdf is set to Yes.
The PayPal payment did run well. I reveived the money in my buisness PayPal account and miss it now in my private account. But there is no trace of this deal in my BC backend. What I learn with your answer: it is expected also with PayPal payment that the customer will get an invoice and it should got created an order. Well, but why not with me?
Hope you have an answer. Thanks!
heinzeric

Missing order by using PayPal payment 2 años 6 meses antes #230915

• mihaela
  • Fuera de línea
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hello again,

From what you have described it seems that you should have received a receipt. You said that when you navigate to BreezingCommerce > Orders that there is no trace of orders paid by PayPal, am I correct?

Check the email address that you have under BreezingCommerce > Configuration > Checkout > Order notification email addresses.

It might have been that something went wrong during installation.
Please navigate to BreezingCommerce > Plugins, unpublish and uninstall the paypal plugin and then install the package that I'm sending you as an attachment. When you do that publish the Plugin.
NOTE: You will have to enter your Paypal account info again so save it somewhere if needed.

Then try to make a new order and pay using PayPal and let me know the result. I hope it will help.

This may also be a PayPal issue.

Regards,

Mihaela
Adjuntos:

Missing order by using PayPal payment 2 años 1 mes antes #234384

• info@web-media-kowalke.de
  • Fuera de línea
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
Hello everybody,

I have to pick up the topic again, because I noticed the same problem.

Basically, payments work with Paypal. However, it sometimes happens that the customer pays, but no e-mail is sent to us via BC. Even a PDF is not generated. In addition, this order does not appear under orders.

What could be the problem? I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin. Do not see any differences in the products or anything else. Also the e-mail transmission with PDF is activated.

Request for support.

many Greetings

Andreas

Missing order by using PayPal payment 2 años 1 mes antes #234470

• mihaela
  • Fuera de línea
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hello,

Please take a look at this topic crosstec.org/en/forums/breezing-commerce...g-orders.html#179450 to see whetehr it might be that you are experiencing the same issue of orders that where not completed (drop-off).

Regards,

Mihaela

• Página:
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.052 segundos