TEMA:

Thai language fails to update 2 meses 3 semanas antes #277563

• Autor del tema
  • johngalt
  • Fuera de línea
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
Using Breezing Forms Lite build 939. I made a variety of forms a while ago and just tried to update a simple submission form "Page 2 intro" with some Thai language text. When I save the form, the entire textarea becomes empty, and also does not show in the frontend when using the form.

After that it will not let me update the field again. I see the "item.properties{key]" flash and then no text. Pasting new text into the field and saving it does not update the field - it remains empty in the backend and frontend.

I cannot identify what table stores this text so I can't tell where the problem is happening.

For other Joomla tables, I have had to update the column's collation to "utf8mb4_unicode_ci". I see my *facileforms* tables are currently using "utf8_general_ci"

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Thai language fails to update 2 meses 3 semanas antes #277564

• Autor del tema
  • johngalt
  • Fuera de línea
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
After 3 attempts to update the field with just plain English test, it finally took and at least I can put back what I originally had. Seems like I do not dare try to add Thai again...

Thai language fails to update 2 meses 2 semanas antes #277580

• Mirec
  • Fuera de línea
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 160
Hi,

make sure that the columns in all #__facileforms_* tables have the collation utf8_general_ci.

To translate the FORM you should do this

You need to set your Joomla to Desired default langauge and set Content Languages also to desired Default. All that configuration you are doing at
Extensions -> Langauges -> Installed
Extensions -> Langauges -> Content Langauges

And then if you want have completly BreezingForms Backend also in for example German langauge, pls make sure you copy files from this folder
/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/languages/de-DE/admin/ to this folder
/administrator/language/de-DE/

These are list of langauges in BreezingForms, you can find them in this folder:
/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/languages
de-DE, en-GB, es-ES, fr-FR, hu-HU, nl-NL, tr-TR

Hope that helps.

If you have more questions feel free to ask!

Regards,
Mirko

• Página:
Moderadores: ForumSupport
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.050 segundos