Bienvenido, Invitado
Recordarme

TEMA:

PHP update and rollback has destroyed ability to edit my forms 2 meses 3 semanas antes #277418

• Autor del tema
  • daniel@blproductions.com.au
  • Fuera de línea
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
My website host updated PHP to version 8 for my site, which brought the whole site down. I managed to roll back the PHP version to 7 via CPanel but now all my forms don't load in the back end. They still appear as they last were on the website pages, but I can't access any form details or even view submitted records. My website is on Wordpress 4.9.21 and my Breezing forms is version 1.4.4. Is there a way I can get back the ability to edit my previous forms?
Adjuntos:

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

PHP update and rollback has destroyed ability to edit my forms 2 meses 3 semanas antes #277419

• tihana.krivic
  • Fuera de línea
  • Gracias recibidas: 765
Hi,

could you please send me login information, and backend link?

Use this tag:
[confidential]
[/confidential]

I will check where a problem is, and try to reinstall version of BF, currently I am working on fix for php 8 and it will be finished these days

Regards,
Tihana
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: daniel@blproductions.com.au

Última Edición: Post by tihana.krivic.

PHP update and rollback has destroyed ability to edit my forms 2 meses 3 semanas antes #277432

• Autor del tema
  • daniel@blproductions.com.au
  • Fuera de línea
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
Thank you for your quick reply! I just created a new user account and the back end of Breezing forms appears to be working as expected for them. This has temporarily solved my problem. I'm guessing the problem is not with Breezing forms but some other element of WordPress. If I run into any issues updating the forms through the new account I'll let you know. I would be interested to know when BF is compatible with PHP 8 though, that would be great. Thank you again for your prompt reply!

PHP update and rollback has destroyed ability to edit my forms 2 meses 3 semanas antes #277436

• tihana.krivic
  • Fuera de línea
  • Gracias recibidas: 765
Hi,

super :)

If you need anything else, feel free to ask

About php 8, currently I am working on this, but as you know I am working on multiple cases, and I will give my best to finish this asap :)

Regards,
Tihana

• Página:
Moderadores: ForumSupport
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.075 segundos