Downloading CSV, PDF, XML 3 meses 3 semanas antes #270941

• Autor del tema
  • hans3horns
  • Fuera de línea
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
Hello,
I use Breezing forms lite on a site where music students can take quizzes. The site is in Joomla 4.1 and the server on PHP8. I have used the workaround for the "@get_magic_quotes_gpc()" function being deprecated.
All functions are working except the download buttons. I can't download records (no PDF, no CSV and no XML). On a local test server I switched back to PHP 7.4 but that made no difference.
I have one test site (locally) that is still in Joomla 3.10. There I got an error when trying to download a PDF of a record: "0 chr(): Argument #1 ($codepoint) must be of type int, string given".
But there I could download a CSV and a XML report. This local test site that is in Joomla 3.10 is also on a server running PHP8.
I hope this can be solved since now I have to manually enter the students answers from the email that I get after they have submitted a form.
I should add that I have downloaded and installed the most recent version for Joomla 4 from the Crosstec site.
Greetings,

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Downloading CSV, PDF, XML 3 meses 3 semanas antes #270942

• tihana.krivic
  • Gracias recibidas: 705
Hi,

please go to System->Global configuration->System->Debug system set to Yes.

Then go to System->Global configuration->Server->error reporting->set to Default.

Then test again, and tell me in which file this happend and in which line of code.

I will fix it and let you know how to do this :)

Please do this for both joomla 3, and joomla 4, and I will fix everything

Regards,
Tihana

Downloading CSV, PDF, XML 3 meses 3 semanas antes #270963

• Autor del tema
  • hans3horns
  • Fuera de línea
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hi Tihana,

I followed you suggestions. Here is the result:

Case 1
Joomla 4.1; PHP 8; Breezing form lite: up to date

No visible errors but I can’t use any of the buttons in the subhead. So no download as PDF; CSV; XML, no upload of CSV; no setting of the record as Viewed; Exported or Archived and also the button to delete the record doesn’t do anything.

The form can be filled as normal and it gets send.

Case 2
Joomla 3.10; PHP 8; Breezing form lite: up to date

Sending a filled in form: the form gets send but the succes message doesn’t appear. In stead you get the following error:

0 chr(): Argument #1 ($codepoint) must be of type int, string given
/Users/3hornsmusic/Sites/test/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php:1507

Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php:1507
2 chr() JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php:1507
3 TCPDF_FONTS::unichr() JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php:1639
4 TCPDF_FONTS::UTF8ArrSubString() JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php:1989
5 TCPDF_FONTS::utf8Bidi() JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php:1961
6 TCPDF->__construct() JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/crosstec/classes/BFPDF.php:23
7 BFPDF->__construct() JROOT/components/com_breezingforms/facileforms.process.php:5227
8 HTML_facileFormsProcessor->exppdf() JROOT/components/com_breezingforms/facileforms.process.php:6836
9 HTML_facileFormsProcessor->sendMailbackNotification() JROOT/components/com_breezingforms/facileforms.process.php:8220
10 HTML_facileFormsProcessor->submit() JROOT/components/com_breezingforms/breezingforms.php:546
11 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
12 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
13 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194
14 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233
15 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:225
16 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49

When trying to download the record as pdf you get the following error:
0 chr(): Argument #1 ($codepoint) must be of type int, string given
/Users/3hornsmusic/Sites/test/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php:1507
Call stack
#
Function
()
JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php:1507
chr()
JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php:1507
TCPDF_FONTS::unichr()
JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php:1639
TCPDF_FONTS::UTF8ArrSubString()
JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php:1989
TCPDF_FONTS::utf8Bidi()
JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/tcpdf.php:1961
TCPDF->__construct()
JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/crosstec/classes/BFPDF.php:23
BFPDF->__construct()
JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/admin/recordmanagement.class.php:2481
bfRecordManagement->exportPdf()
JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/admin/recordmanagement.php:46
require_once()
JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/admin.breezingforms.php:782
require_once()
JROOT/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/breezingforms.php:25
require_once()
JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent()
JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()
JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:101
Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()
JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:159
Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()
JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:225
Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
JROOT/administrator/index.php:51

The other buttons (exporting, importing, setting and deleting) work as expected.

I hope you can make something of this.

Downloading CSV, PDF, XML 3 meses 3 semanas antes #270964

• Autor del tema
  • hans3horns
  • Fuera de línea
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
To add to my previous message: in both versions of Joomla I use the standard backend template

Downloading CSV, PDF, XML 3 meses 3 semanas antes #270966

• tihana.krivic
  • Gracias recibidas: 705
Hi,

1) case 1: could you please send me login information ,backend link and ftp access that I can check everything directly (for joomla 4)?

Use this tag:
[confidential]
[/confidential]
2) case 2 (for joomla 3):
please go to this path:
/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_fonts.php
on line 1507 you will see:
return @chr($c);
replace this part of code with:
return @chr((int)$c);

Let me know the result

Regards,
Tihana

Downloading CSV, PDF, XML 3 meses 3 semanas antes #270967

• Autor del tema
  • hans3horns
  • Fuera de línea
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
I will respond later this week. For now I have to get to my music students.

Moderadores: ForumSupport
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.058 segundos