Bienvenido, Invitado
Recordarme

TEMA:

COMPLETION OF SUBMIT EVEN IF PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL IS ABANDONED 8 meses 3 semanas antes #255751

• Autor del tema
  • ooc
  • Fuera de línea
  • Expert Breezer
  • Expert Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 1
I have asked this before, a number of years ago, but perhaps there is now a way around this. When someone submits through the Paypal button, then abandons the payment, their order still goes in. It gets transferred to Google SS, they will still get a confirmation message, etc. However, the system does know that payment was abandoned as the database record does not show a PP transaction ID. This requires manual checking, manual update to the Google SS and manual adjustment of accounts.

Is there perhaps a way to force the final submit actions to wait until that PP transaction has been completed and notification received? This seems a serious problem that I can't see being proper business action so it seems to me there must be a way to code this properly - something I am missing.

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

COMPLETION OF SUBMIT EVEN IF PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL IS ABANDONED 8 meses 3 semanas antes #255775

• tihana.krivic
  • Fuera de línea
  • Gracias recibidas: 550
Hi,

not sure, because when you click on submit (in this case paypal button), this automatically sends records to google ss.

But I should to test this, because maybe we can stop this

Regards,
Tihana

COMPLETION OF SUBMIT EVEN IF PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL IS ABANDONED 8 meses 1 semana antes #256571

• Autor del tema
  • ooc
  • Fuera de línea
  • Expert Breezer
  • Expert Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 1
I don't feel the writing to the Google Spread Sheet is the only problem. The record is written to the database and the only way you can tell that the purchase was not fully made is by manually inspecting the Paypal Transaction. Also the person has already received an email saying, in our case, that they are now a member which isn't true. I don't feel any of these actions should take place until Paypal has returned the transactionID. Maybe I am missing something.

COMPLETION OF SUBMIT EVEN IF PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL IS ABANDONED 8 meses 1 semana antes #256593

• tihana.krivic
  • Fuera de línea
  • Gracias recibidas: 550
Hi,

we should to check backend code for this in breezingforms, and see where the problem is.

I will get back to you with the info asap

Regards,
Tihana

• Página:
Moderadores: ForumSupport
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.052 segundos