Bienvenido, Invitado
Recordarme

TEMA:

Copied an existing form, but the source form is displaying rather than the new o 11 meses 3 días antes #252342

• Autor del tema
  • AirGov
  • Fuera de línea
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
Hi. We had a couple of existing forms on our site. I checked one of them and selected "Copy". It became form # 3 in our forms. I gave it a new name: the form I copied from was named "VolunteersForm" and the new, cloned one was called "PartnersForm". The embed code in the Joomla article reads {BreezingForms : PartnersForm}. Nonetheless, it is "VolunteersForm" which is appearing in the article. Why would this be happening? Thanks in advance for any guidance you can give.

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Copied an existing form, but the source form is displaying rather than the new o 11 meses 3 días antes #252343

• Autor del tema
  • AirGov
  • Fuera de línea
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
**UPDATE** It seems that the two forms I've built there have swapped all of their fields.

"VolunteersForm" still has all of its original settings, including all of the custom configurations under Advanced > Form Option > More Options. However now it displays all of the fields of the new "PartnersForm" - which contains all of the fields of the original "VolunteersForm" from which it was copied. This is a disaster for our site, which is for a hunger-relief charity which has been very busy during this pandemic. There are already many forms (and form records) for our original "VolunteersForm", and we are always receiving new submissions daily. We had "Partners" who were supposed to submit starting this evening. Now, we have had to remove BOTH forms from our website.

Copied an existing form, but the source form is displaying rather than the new o 11 meses 2 días antes #252370

• tihana.krivic
  • Fuera de línea
  • Gracias recibidas: 550
Hi,

this is weird.
When you copy the form (select form->click Copy in Manage Forms).
Name of this copied form should be copy_nameofform (basically everything from the main form is copied).

There was a conflict somewhere :(

If you want I could access to your page, and see what I can do to solve this

Regards,
Tihana

• Página:
Moderadores: ForumSupport
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.042 segundos