Bienvenido, Invitado
Recordarme

TEMA:

Advanced tab - more option problem: can't save or cancel 2 años 1 mes antes #238342

• Autor del tema
  • kaposvaruniversity
  • Fuera de línea
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
Hi!

This is first time to get this problem. I made a BFRegistration form, and I would like to add some settings in the more option area, but if I press save or cancel, there is an empty page. What should I do? Try to install again BF Pro?

Thanks

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Advanced tab - more option problem: can't save or cancel 2 años 1 mes antes #238351

• Autor del tema
  • kaposvaruniversity
  • Fuera de línea
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
Hi! One more info: just in Registration package make this error, in the quick mode form it's working fine, I can save or cancel the advanced settings area...

Advanced tab - more option problem: can't save or cancel 2 años 1 mes antes #238354

• mihaela
  • Fuera de línea
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Gracias recibidas: 415
Hello,

So all the other forms work fine, but the Registration form isn't.

I suggest that you try to reinstall the registration form and see whether anything changes.
You can also try to install the latest BreezingForms PRO version which you can obtain in Crosstec > My Account > My Downloads.

Regards,

Mihaela

Advanced tab - more option problem: can't save or cancel 1 año 5 meses antes #243466

Hello,

We are facing a similar issue where more options doesn't show properly and "Save" or "Cancel" don't work on the screen. We updated the component to BreezingForms 1.9.1 Stable(build 937) but no change in the behavior. Please help.

Thanks,

Yameen
Adjuntos:

Advanced tab - more option problem: can't save or cancel 1 año 5 meses antes #243468

• TheMuffinMan
  • Fuera de línea
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Gracias recibidas: 808
When you scroll to the bottom of that page, do you see any errors or warnings?

Advanced tab - more option problem: can't save or cancel 1 año 5 meses antes #243472

After turning on Error Reporting to maximum, following error shows up at the bottom of the page:
Fatal error: Redefinition of parameter $from_chat_id in /var/www/html/madania/plugins/breezingforms_addons/telegram/breezingforms_addons_telegram_libraries/Telegram.php on line 94

• Página:
Moderadores: ForumSupport
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.056 segundos