Bienvenido, Invitado
Recordarme

TEMA:

problems updating the "natural way" template from joomla 3.0 to joomla 4.0 1 mes 4 semanas antes #262892

• Autor del tema
  • estasamonestado
  • Fuera de línea
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
Hi there, I have two questions:

About 10 years ago, I hired a clean logic template for the 2.5 version I think. And on the 2015 I hired a whole pack that I could download all the templates and some month of support. I have only worked with the Natural Way template.

First question: I have developed many sites with the "Natural Way" template and now, with Joomla 4.0, it says that they are not compatible for Joomla 4.0 when I try to update them. I am willing to pay for the service so I can upgrade them to Joomla 4.0 however it's possible.

Second question: We want to develop a new template just for our new clients that we make, keeping the old ones the same. This would be only for the new clients, but I don't see any templates for Joomla 4.0. Are you going to develop the templates for the 4.0 version anytime soon?

Thank you for your support, I have been a client for over 10 years and I appreciate your service.
I would love to keep working with you.

Goodbye

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

problems updating the "natural way" template from joomla 3.0 to joomla 4.0 1 mes 4 semanas antes #262896

• tihana.krivic
  • Fuera de línea
  • Gracias recibidas: 529
Hi,

joomla 4 is in his early days, and we will adjust all of our templates/products to joomla 4.
Please use the latest version of joomla 3, until we adjust this.

Thanks for understanding :)

Regards,
Tihana

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

• Página:
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.047 segundos