TEMA:

Error when exporting in xls from the view in contentbuilder 2 meses 2 días antes #279596

• Autor del tema
  • arancha21
  • Fuera de línea
  • Navegador Junior
  • Navegador Junior
  • Registered
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
Hello,
I have contentbuilder and breezingforms installed, and I have all the views correctly configured. I have problems with the xls export of the records from the frontend, but it only happens with 2 forms since the rest export correctly. I know it's not a problem with the configuration or version of PHP, I've tried to delete the view and recreate it and the error persists.
Can you help me? I can't think of what else to look at.
Attached screenshot with error.
Adjuntos:

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Error when exporting in xls from the view in contentbuilder 1 mes 4 semanas antes #279656

• tihana.krivic
  • Fuera de línea
  • Moderador
  • Moderador
  • Registered
  • Gracias recibidas: 778
Hi,

this is response from your server, did you change host provider or something similar?

Regards,
Tihana

Error when exporting in xls from the view in contentbuilder 1 mes 4 semanas antes #279668

• Autor del tema
  • arancha21
  • Fuera de línea
  • Navegador Junior
  • Navegador Junior
  • Registered
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
this is the response from your server, did you change your host provider or something similar?
Hello, yes that is the response from the server after waiting more than 2 minutes for the excel file to download. We have not changed servers or providers.

Error when exporting in xls from the view in contentbuilder 1 mes 4 semanas antes #279737

• tihana.krivic
  • Fuera de línea
  • Moderador
  • Moderador
  • Registered
  • Gracias recibidas: 778
Hi,

it is a little hard to tell why this happend, but could you please report this to your server provider, and also please check if there is any "message" in php error log (if you can't find php error log, please ask your host provider for this)

Regards,
Tihana

• Página:
Moderadores: ForumSupport
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.055 segundos

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here and enter the Crosstec channels to receive live support and talk directly to the team!