TEMA:

Former uploaded images not sent in PDF when editing contentbuilder view 2 meses 2 semanas antes #279280

• tihana.krivic
  • Fuera de línea
  • Moderador
  • Moderador
  • Registered
  • Gracias recibidas: 778
Hi,

Mirko is not here, but I will try to help you

Could you please explain to me what you want to achive, and I will check it?

If there is no answer, please remind that tomorrow is here public holiday, so probably you will get an answer from me on Monday :)

Regards,
Tihana

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Former uploaded images not sent in PDF when editing contentbuilder view 2 meses 2 semanas antes #279351

• Autor del tema
  • Tohm
  • Fuera de línea
  • Navegador Junior
  • Navegador Junior
  • Registered
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
Hi Tihana

I'm using breezingforms and contentbuilder together.
When filling the form in which there are two upload fields for images, I get the admin and backmail pdf with the images displayed. So it is perfect.

When using the contentbuilder view to modify the registered data, I get the new PDF correctly but without the images that were first uploaded. When have to upload them again to have it in the PDF.
We can delete them but if we dont't, they should be displayed as for the very first PDF.

Do you understand?

Regards

Thomas

Former uploaded images not sent in PDF when editing contentbuilder view 2 meses 2 semanas antes #279355

• tihana.krivic
  • Fuera de línea
  • Moderador
  • Moderador
  • Registered
  • Gracias recibidas: 778
Hi,

ok, understand, I will check it and come back to you

if I need more information, I will let you know

Regards,
Tihana

Última Edición: Post by tihana.krivic.

Former uploaded images not sent in PDF when editing contentbuilder view 5 días 21 horas antes #281596

• Autor del tema
  • Tohm
  • Fuera de línea
  • Navegador Junior
  • Navegador Junior
  • Registered
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
Hi,

A little UP to know if you have been able to look at the issue regarding the datas modification through contentbuilder views with uploaded images?

To resume,

I'm using breezingforms and contentbuilder together.
When filling the form in which there are two upload fields for images, I get the admin and backmail pdf with the images displayed. So it is perfect.

When using the contentbuilder view to modify the registered data, I get the new PDF correctly but without the images that were first uploaded. We have to upload them again (and delete the former ones) to have it displayed in the PDF.
The normal usage would be to have them displayed in the pdf if we do nothing (nor deletion or new upload)

Do you understand?

Regards

Thomas

• Página:
Moderadores: ForumSupport
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.056 segundos

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here and enter the Crosstec channels to receive live support and talk directly to the team!