TEMA:

Calendar Form Entry transfer into End Publication Date? 8 meses 5 horas antes #274522

• Autor del tema
  • Dragonrider
  • Fuera de línea
  • Navegador Junior
  • Navegador Junior
  • Registered
  • Gracias recibidas: 1
Does anyone know how to put a Calendar date into the End Publication Date box in Joomla 3 please?

I have a "End publication of Article" option in my ContentBuilder form which I ned to be entered in the End Publication on the Publishing Tab within Joomla 3.10.x

So far, I have to complete this manually before publishing the article on my site. It would be great to save a little time by doing this within the coding itself.

TIA

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Calendar Form Entry transfer into End Publication Date? 8 meses 5 horas antes #274525

• Mirec
  • Fuera de línea
  • Navegador Platino
  • Navegador Platino
  • Registered
  • Gracias recibidas: 160
Hi,

you can use that options in the view -> Content Template 'Default Publish down (Days)'

see the image below:

Did you before using these options?

regards,
Mirko
Adjuntos:

Última Edición: Post by Mirec.

Calendar Form Entry transfer into End Publication Date? 8 meses 3 horas antes #274556

• Autor del tema
  • Dragonrider
  • Fuera de línea
  • Navegador Junior
  • Navegador Junior
  • Registered
If I understand what you mean correctly, no, the Publish Down is not a specific number of days, rather the group submitting the article uses the calendar to say when the article should finish, this can be anything from a week to a year.

Calendar Form Entry transfer into End Publication Date? 8 meses 3 horas antes #274559

• Mirec
  • Fuera de línea
  • Navegador Platino
  • Navegador Platino
  • Registered
Hi,

If I understand what you mean correctly, no, the Publish Down is not a specific number of days,

Default Publish Up (Days) -> Publish records/articles X days after the records has been submitted

Maybe I didn't understand you well, could you please explain what exactly you want to achieve?

I working on a couple cases and my head is full :)

regards,
Mirko

Calendar Form Entry transfer into End Publication Date? 7 meses 4 semanas antes #274627

• Autor del tema
  • Dragonrider
  • Fuera de línea
  • Navegador Junior
  • Navegador Junior
  • Registered
Let me try.

The articles submitted have a date requested which is when the article will be unpublished, this varies in each case depending on when the voluntary position opening expires.

As it stands, for example, if the position is open for 3 months, the calendar is chosen on submission as 1st September 2022. I then have to set the date that the article is unpublished (Published Down) to 1st September 2022, not a specific number of days for each and every article, eg: 30 days.

Calendar Form Entry transfer into End Publication Date? 7 meses 4 semanas antes #274631

• Mirec
  • Fuera de línea
  • Navegador Platino
  • Navegador Platino
  • Registered
Hi,

should be great if I can see your view and then we will see what we can to do according to this question, you can send a backend link and access data by email ma@evolutio.hr and please write name of view

If you have more questions feel free to ask!

Regards,
Mirko

• Página:
Moderadores: ForumSupport
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.119 segundos

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here and enter the Crosstec channels to receive live support and talk directly to the team!