I have had a glitch in content builder since I started using it. I thought maybe it was just a bad installfor a older joomla ver. I lived with it. It is a bit annoying. I did a new install and found out the same glitch was still there.
I have a BUTTON in the html code that calls for a php processing file to create a letter.
The button makes a URL data line. works great.
The glitch or issue is. After saving it it changes a piece of the code. If I was to edit it again.
So the change that happens is this.
¬es= will change to "¬es=" after it saves it.. It will save properly but when I goto view this. It will display it this way. It is annoying because if I change any code then save it will save that Display error as the new code. So I usually edit in a different editor and I need to fix that glitch.