TEMA:

Fatal error: Unparenthesized `a ? b : c ? d : e` is not supported. Use either... 11 meses 4 semanas antes #269462

• Beda123
  • Fuera de línea
  • Navegador Iniciado
  • Navegador Iniciado
  • Registered
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
I am sorry I got it working, I already fixed it myself by debugging your code.

I was just wondering that the downloadable file is not yet adjusted to that code, since those lines to be changed have already been a problem since php7.4.

I also would like to mention that some functions you used in the logger and on other parts in breezing form and content builder have default parameters before required parameters.
Those throw errors as well on php8, it is not a fatal error yet, but will probably result in one in a later php version, just like the parantheses.

Optional parameters in functions/methods that have a required parameter afterwards are not optional anymore, thats why such errors come up and why it is likely that in further development of php it will result in a fatal error instead of a warning.
It is easily fixable though by just sorting the optional parameters after the required ones, but you guys know better where you call those functions in your components, since those calls need to be reordered then as well.

If there is no further plan to change those things and fix the code to php8 standard then I will for sure go ahead and fix such things myself, that's why I asked if there is even a plan to develop breezingforms and contentbuilder for php8 at all.

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Fatal error: Unparenthesized `a ? b : c ? d : e` is not supported. Use either... 11 meses 4 semanas antes #269465

• tihana.krivic
  • Fuera de línea
  • Moderador
  • Moderador
  • Registered
  • Gracias recibidas: 779
Hi

Yep, I will fix everything for pho 8, and post full zip file for download dorectly here, without additional fix :)

I will rest during weekend and then on Monday I will work on this.

Regards,
Tihana

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

• Página:
Moderadores: ForumSupport
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.043 segundos

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here and enter the Crosstec channels to receive live support and talk directly to the team!