Bienvenido, Invitado
Recordarme

TEMA:

Error message: Invalid address (addAnAddress to): Enter your email address here 1 año 2 meses antes #246488

• Autor del tema
  • simun
  • Fuera de línea
  • Senior Breezer
  • Senior Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
Hello,

I have a Breezingform that I use with ContentBuilder to create records and list them in the ContentBuilder list.

In my form I have a textfield for an Email with "Mailback" checked. Now initially when I filled out my form, I didn't get any mailback email, and found out that I also had to check the "email notifications" setting for the ContentBuilder view for it to send emails.

Now it all works alright, I create a record, it shows up in the ContentBuilder list view and I get a "Form record received" email.

However, upon hitting "Send" I get an error message on top of the page saying
"Invalid address (addAnAddress to): Enter your email address here" which is odd.

Now I've had a look at following posts: System error message: Invalid address (addAnAddress to) and the following solution: crosstec.org/en/forums/1-forums/115821-a....html?start=0#194716

However I am not using any "Submit pieces" code or anything, it is all set to "none".
I just have a regular BreezingForm with standard settings together with a ContentBuilder list-view, both components with the latest version (CB 0.9.94 and BF 1.9.1 Stable 941) and Joomla 3.9.20

Advice on how to fix this error appreciated.

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Última Edición: Post by simun.

Error message: Invalid address (addAnAddress to): Enter your email address here 1 año 2 meses antes #246489

• tihana.krivic
  • Fuera de línea
  • Gracias recibidas: 529
Hi,

did you recive admin email?

Regards,
Tihana

Error message: Invalid address (addAnAddress to): Enter your email address here 1 año 2 meses antes #246490

• Autor del tema
  • simun
  • Fuera de línea
  • Senior Breezer
  • Senior Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
Hi, I have email notification to admin on, and noticed I hadn't received any there. Thought it would by default use the default email given in Joomla Global Configuration. In the Form Options it said "To Default Address", but figured I needed to input an address in the Mail recipient(s) field.

It has fixed the issue thanks :)

Última Edición: Post by simun.

Error message: Invalid address (addAnAddress to): Enter your email address here 1 año 2 meses antes #246505

• tihana.krivic
  • Fuera de línea
  • Gracias recibidas: 529
Hi,

Great, I'm glad the problem is solved! :)

Regards,
Tihana

Última Edición: Post by tihana.krivic.
  • Página:
Moderadores: ForumSupport
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.047 segundos