TEMA:

need info 1 mes 4 semanas antes #277856

• Autor del tema
  • srisree
  • Fuera de línea
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
1. Form building with different fields like text box radio button drop box image etc - OK

2. when submitting it will be converted to pdf with selected template and with uploaded image.( here user will get options to select template from predefined templates)- Is it possible?

3. converted pdf file will be posted to telegram channel or group with bot and chat id settings ( checked in documentation) say for ex : If there are 10 channels or groups can user select his data to post in which telegram channel or groups or all the groups ( or for each channel / groups i have to create one different form)?

4. before posting to telegram channel or groups the pdf file has to convert to jpeg image and post to telegram - is it possible sir?

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

need info 1 mes 4 semanas antes #277863

• Mirec
  • Fuera de línea
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 160
Hi,

1. Form building with different fields like text box radio button drop box image etc - OK -> yes

2. when submitting it will be converted to pdf with selected template and with uploaded image.( here user will get options to select template from predefined templates)- Is it possible?

I think that is not possible, I think that currently, we can not automacitly set templates if I understand you well you want to do it automatically during submitting the FORM ?

3. converted pdf file will be posted to telegram channel or group with bot and chat id settings ( checked in documentation) say for ex : If there are 10 channels or groups can user select his data to post in which telegram channel or groups or all the groups ( or for each channel / groups i have to create one different form)?

With BF we can manipulate data the many ways, and if I understand this claim I think that we can do it.

4. before posting to telegram channel or groups the pdf file has to convert to jpeg image and post to telegram - is it possible sir?

I need to check it because it requires making the code and I need to see can do it with BF

This part with converting pdf to the jpeg, I need to check this, I dosen't sure that we can do it with BF, and this part with the predefined template, too.

I will let you know!

If you have more questions, feel free to ask!

Regards,
Mirko

need info 1 mes 4 semanas antes #277872

• Autor del tema
  • srisree
  • Fuera de línea
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer

I think that is not possible, I think that currently, we can not automatically set templates if I understand you well you want to do it automatically during submitting the FORM ?

- Yes some thing like one drop box for selection of templates name. when user selects template name then that template will be applied. ( if that not possible then one fixed template is possible ?)

for 3. and 4. points

sir please check this link
Este mensaje contiene información confidencial
Este mensaje contiene información confidencial

need info 1 mes 4 semanas antes #277873

• Mirec
  • Fuera de línea
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
HI,

I think that we can not make drop box for selectet templet, but one fixed template is possible.

I need to check this part, a pdf file convert to jpeg image
can we do it with BF

I will let you know

Please give me a little time, and I will back to you as quickly as I can

Regards,
Mirko

need info 1 mes 4 semanas antes #277891

• Autor del tema
  • srisree
  • Fuera de línea
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Thanks I will wait for your reply sir

need info 1 mes 4 semanas antes #277892

• Mirec
  • Fuera de línea
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hi,

oke I will let you know, can we do it with BF

Regards,
Mirko

Moderadores: ForumSupport
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.058 segundos