New Email Feat: Return as sender/Department email 9 años 7 meses antes #81713

• Avatar de djhargrove Autor del tema
  • djhargrove
  • Fuera de línea
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Official Support
  • Gracias recibidas: 222
The new version of breezingforms(1.8 Build 804 and above) will work for you, its not on the site yet but I can email it to you along woth a sample form to show you how it works. I've tested it and it works just like you need it and more.

you can.

have a different name for both the admin and the mailback

here is a screenshot of it:

you have to make a select list, do not place any emails in here make it similiar as shown

{Agent} (this is for the name)
{Agent: Alan > alan@website.com; Bill > bill@website.com; Cheri > cheri@website.com} (this is for the email)

the software will automatically know that you mean to use the name and email.
this option works for text elements as well {information}

this function ONLY works for textfields and dropdowns

also you must have at least one textfield with a mailback for this to work (it can be a hidden field or a email field for the user)

for the name and the email for the more options, if you have more than 255 characters it wont work (in the new release it will) but you must change this table
__facileforms_forms

and theserows under it
alt_mailfrom, alt_fromname, mb_alt_mailfrom, mb_alt_fromname

all 4 fields set to type = TEXT

use label from select list

also here is a package created as a sample for the above wih al of the setting placed there with a couple of other cool features, if you wish to use the pics I have in there, extract the second one to your joomla root directory (includes PSD File)

Here is a sample ( you'll notice when you get the email back the email will come from the department you choose along with their name who its from as the email header)

It also comes with a "unique ID Generator"

ninjapandadesign.com/Clients/crosstec/in...ff_form=92&ff_page=1

if you need assistance with this leave your messages here and I'll be more than happy to assist you
Adjuntos:
Última Edición: Post by djhargrove.
El tema ha sido cerrado.

Re: New Email Feat: Return as sender/Department email 9 años 7 meses antes #82091

Hello,

I would love to use this feature. Will I be able to redirect the notification email according to the choice of the department service ?

I understood how to configure it. but I don't know how can I install it ?
Do I have to extract and to move the file into extract_in_joomla_root_2012_09_26.zip ?
El tema ha sido cerrado.

Re: New Email Feat: Return as sender/Department email 9 años 7 meses antes #82131

• djhargrove
  • Fuera de línea
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Official Support

I would love to use this feature. Will I be able to redirect the notification email according to the choice of the department service ?

yes you will

I understood how to configure it. but I don't know how can I install it ?
Do I have to extract and to move the file into extract_in_joomla_root_2012_09_26.zip ?

the file extract_in_joomla_root_2012_09_26.zip is not required it is just pics that I used for the titles of the page,
El tema ha sido cerrado.

Re: New Email Feat: Return as sender/Department email 9 años 6 meses antes #84308

Hello DJ Hargrove,
I would like to use this feature, but I made mistake in the configuration to have it run on my website.
First, I made a select list department called "Service".
Then, i created the other elements of the forms.
After, I edited the advanced options Mailback as you said:
Alternative from email: {Service: HAD1 > mehdi@tamel.fr; HAD2 > tamel.mehdi@gmail.com; SSIAD > cheri@website.com; SAD > cheri2@website.com; SSIAD > cheri3@website.com; ADM/COM > cheri4@website.com}
Alternative from name: {Service}

However, it doesn't work.
I have some questions :
1- Can I put severals emails for the same department. For example:
{Service: HAD1 > mehdi@tamel.fr;mehdi2@tamel.fr; HAD2 > tamel.mehdi@gmail.com; SSIAD > cheri@website.com; SAD > cheri2@website.com; SSIAD > cheri3@website.com; ADM/COM > cheri4@website.com}

2- How can I configure the form properties ? Mail notifications ? Recipients ?

3-Does it work with Breezingform 1.8.016 ?

Thanks a lot for your help.
El tema ha sido cerrado.

Re: New Email Feat: Return as sender/Department email 9 años 5 meses antes #84412

• djhargrove
  • Fuera de línea
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Official Support
this will only work for 1.8 build 804 and above it doesnt work for your current version
El tema ha sido cerrado.

Re: New Email Feat: Return as sender/Department email 9 años 5 meses antes #84544

Hi djhargrove,
Could you please explain how to use this with a simple textfield?
I tried the following without success:
I made a hidden textfield called "sender"
In the form properties i put the following in the alternative mailback sender-address
{sender: ABC > abc@hueper.de;def > DEF@hueper.de}
and the following in the alternative mailback sender-name
when the value of the {sender} field is ABC i expect the sender adress to be abc@hueper.de
whereas with a value of DEF in the {sender} field the sender adress should be def@hueper.de
Am i wrong with how it works ?
Kind Regards

Tom

I have the newest BF 1.8.1
Última Edición: Post by tkempf.
El tema ha sido cerrado.
  • Página:
Moderadores: ForumSupport
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.059 segundos