Yes, it works with the legacy system in place, (the form is live, so I can't leave it broken)
but when I change to the new files you sent me (breezingforms.php and facileforms.process.php) it breaks.
You would need to replace those files to see the problem
I have put the new files in the component folder as required. The new stripe versions are called xxx_stripe-new.php (for the first set you sent) and stripe.new2 for the recent set.
I assume they are the same anyway.
You have checked the legacy system already - that's what's in and working now. The problem is the new system that calls the stripe-new library from the new .php files which I have disabled by adding the stripe-new extension to the names.