Bienvenido, Invitado
Recordarme

TEMA:

Ask for a commercial form for Joomla BREEZINGFORMS 5 meses 2 semanas antes #266777

• Autor del tema
  • renia87
  • Fuera de línea
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
Hello,
I have a few questions. I want to buy a form component, but I want to make sure about a few functionalities:

1. On one of the sites, I have a free form installed and I'm testing its capabilities. Please give me an email address where I can send a link to technical support.
There is a problem here.
When I want to open an attachment in the e-mail, it is immediately downloaded to my computer to view it. On the other hand, I want me to be able to view directly from the e-mail, such as eg in gmail, where in gmail I have a choice whether I want to download an attachment or just pick up / open it.

At first I thought maybe there was something wrong with the server mail on the hosting company's side. But I sent a test message from gmail to the e-mail address server and everything is fine here. I can open the received file.

2. Another question, is it possible to create a form where it will be possible to attach several images at the same time. I don't want to create several "attach image" fields and I want to be able to select some photos from a computer if it is possible. An example in the appendix.

3. Is it possible to set in the form settings that messages will be deleted automatically, e.g. after 30 days? The client receives a lot of messages and if they are not deleted, the surface will fill up quickly.

4. Does the component have the option of cropping photos in case someone sends photos with high resolution?

Please provide me with an email address where we can continue the message, because if I purchase the form, I would like to be contacted and write directly via email.

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Ask for a commercial form for Joomla BREEZINGFORMS 5 meses 2 semanas antes #266779

• Mirec
  • Fuera de línea
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 135
Hello,

oke, give us a little time and we will answer your questions as soon as possible!

Regards,
Mirko

Ask for a commercial form for Joomla BREEZINGFORMS 5 meses 2 semanas antes #266780

• tihana.krivic
  • Fuera de línea
  • Gracias recibidas: 682
Hi,

1) go to file upload->Advanced->enable Attach to admin email/attach to mailback email
I tested it now, and in attachemnts in email I can open attachment without immediately download it

2) yes, it is possible.
Go to file upload->Advanced->enable HTML5 upload->Save properties->Save

After that you can upload several files from computer

3) for this, I am not sure, I need to test it first

4) Basically, when HTML5 is enabled, then in file upload->Advanced in HTML5/Flash height and HTML5/Flash width, you can set width and height for images

P.S: my email is: tk@evolutio.hr

But please test free version first :)

Regards,
Tihana

Última Edición: Post by tihana.krivic.

Ask for a commercial form for Joomla BREEZINGFORMS 5 meses 2 semanas antes #266785

• Autor del tema
  • renia87
  • Fuera de línea
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
I sent an email with attachments :)

Ask for a commercial form for Joomla BREEZINGFORMS 5 meses 2 semanas antes #266787

• tihana.krivic
  • Fuera de línea
  • Gracias recibidas: 682

• Página:
Moderadores: ForumSupport
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.054 segundos