TEMA:

Transfering one users form to another user 7 meses 4 días antes #265250

• Autor del tema
  • pokermagic1
  • Fuera de línea
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
Hello, I am trying to move the form records from one user to another user. The reason is that we use a breezing form to manage some requests. But the first user has left the company and now needs to transfer those request to another user. How can i accomplish this? I tried to update the USER_ID, USERNAME, USER_FULL_NAME to the new user, but it still isn't showing up when the user logs into their system.

Can some one let me know what else I should be updating?

Thanks.

JR

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Transfering one users form to another user 7 meses 3 días antes #265258

• Mirec
  • Fuera de línea
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 135
Hi,

ok, I do not understand how you want to transfer records from one user to another user using BF, because, if you use BF you can store records in the database but if you use Content builder then you can manage with the submitted records.

If some other users leave the site, you can block that user in the database that in the database '_users' in column 'block' replace value '0' with '1' then the user will be blocked. Or you can create an account for that new users in joomla backend->Users

Or if you want that other users use the same id as the old user, you can change in table '_users' column 'username' and you can generate a new password and insert it in column 'Password'. But do not change ID of that user only username and password! Then user With changed passwords and usernames can access to the site!

I hope I explained it well!
If you have more questions, feel free to as!
Regards,
Mirko

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Última Edición: Post by Mirec.
  • Página:
Moderadores: ForumSupport
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.039 segundos