Bienvenido, Invitado
Recordarme

TEMA:

Breezing Forms Google sheets setup 9 meses 1 semana antes #263847

Hi Mirco,

we understand the nature of the problem and that you are working hard on it.

Where people get frustrated is that you don’t seem to be able to give any indication of how long the resolution may still take. Days - weeks - months.

A little more insight into where this stands right now would be much appreciated by the community of users and customers.

Thank you and kind regards,
Tobias

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Breezing Forms Google sheets setup 9 meses 1 semana antes #263855

• Mirec
  • Fuera de línea
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 145
Hi,

I understand you but I currently can't give any estimated time, but as I know it should be done soon. Please be patient.

Thank you for understanding!
Regards,
Mirko

Breezing Forms Google sheets setup 9 meses 3 días antes #264118

Hi Mirco, I know it was not intended, but your last message adds to the frustration of this community. When you say „soon“, by now no one can attribute anything to this word any more. Same soon as five weeks ago? Soon as in „we don’t know at all“?

I understand there may be cases with third party dependencies, or other reasons when no reliable statement can be made.

Per my last note - „A little more insight into where this stands right now would be much appreciated by the community of users and customers.“

Can you elaborate where this stands exactly right now? Are you still trying to identify the issue? Are you still coding the resolution? Are you waiting for Google to approve? Do you need development help maybe? Funding?

A little more transparency would help the community, the project, and crosstec reputation.

Your work is much appreciated. Looking forward to hear from you - just don’t use the word “soon” this time ;-)

- Tobias

Breezing Forms Google sheets setup 9 meses 2 días antes #264135

• Mirec
  • Fuera de línea
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hi,

ok I understand, I have info from my developers that this will be done in about a few days, and they ask you for a little patient. When I have another info from them I will inform you! This is the last notice from them.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask!
Regards,
Mirko

Breezing Forms Google sheets setup 8 meses 3 semanas antes #264580

You said:
> If you have more questions, feel free to ask!

Here are my questions (see earlier posts):
Can you elaborate where this stands exactly right now? Are you still trying to identify the issue? Are you still coding the resolution? Are you waiting for Google to approve? Do you need development help maybe? Funding?

Breezing Forms Google sheets setup 8 meses 3 semanas antes #264599

• Mirec
  • Fuera de línea
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hi,

yesterday we have established connection but today again is broked, we continue working to try to figure out what causes that, I will inform here when we fixed it, it should be done as quickly as possible!

I found where is a problem, now I contacted the google team again and we currently together working on this.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask!
Regards,
Mirko
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: Delboy, BVDGRRL666

Moderadores: ForumSupport
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.061 segundos