Bienvenido, Invitado
Recordarme

TEMA:

Breezing Forms Google sheets setup 8 meses 2 semanas antes #264824

Hi Mirco and members.

Almost 40 days ago I bought Breezing forms just and entirely because of google sheets integration, as requested by a client. There was no warning on the crosstec website about this ongoing issues, and I am still waiting for the solution, but things do not appear to get much better. I am already wondering about to ask for my money back and search for another solution, but this is really not my intention... Anyone has another clever idea?

Regards,

Jiddu

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Breezing Forms Google sheets setup 8 meses 2 semanas antes #264825

• Mirec
  • Fuera de línea
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 145
Hi,

yes, I know, we have unexpected trouble, now I await answers from Google because we think that is a problem on their side, I'm debug gdrive code and I can not find any error into but access is refused. I awaiting an answer from google why that happens, why they refuse our request, what is wrong?
To solve this problem is taking a little more of our time because this problem doesn't depend only of us than and google.

Thank you for understanding!
Regards,
Mirko

Breezing Forms Google sheets setup 8 meses 1 semana antes #265221

Same problem here... hope there is an answer soon!

Michiel

Breezing Forms Google sheets setup 8 meses 1 semana antes #265222

• Mirec
  • Fuera de línea
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hi,

could you please take a look at this alternative while we fix problem with google, please see link below:

crosstec.org/en/forums/41-breezingforms-...html?start=12#264858

Regards,
Mirko

Breezing Forms Google sheets setup 8 meses 1 semana antes #265240

Hi Mirko,

Your link isn't woking... I get a 403 page.

Regards,
michiel
Adjuntos:

Breezing Forms Google sheets setup 8 meses 1 semana antes #265242

• Mirec
  • Fuera de línea
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hi,

Here below is the content of link:

we have unexpected trouble, now I await answers from Google because we think that is a problem on their side, I'm debugging gdrive code and I can not find any error into but access is refused. I awaiting an answer from google why that happens, why they refuse our request, what is wrong?
To solve this problem is taking a little more of our time because this problem doesn't depend only of us than and google.

While we fix this problem with google drive, could you please check this product which can use as an alternative while we fix google drive, the name of the product is zapier. ZAPIER SETUP & BREEZINGFORMS INTEGRATION VIDEO .

Zapier is a very popular meta service with the goal to connect any app and automate workflows. For example: let's say you need to export your form submission into a Google Sheet, then you can do so through a single point-of-service (Zapier).

First of all, you need to make sure to create a free account at Zapier.com - the free plan allows up to 5 integrations ("Zaps") and has a pretty fair terms of use. Usually you will be fine with this. If you need more juice, you can also opt for a membership, the fees aren't expensive and give a lot of value.

I hope this solution will be ok, while we fix the trouble with communication with google drive!

Thank you for understanding!
If you have more questions feel free to ask!
Regards,
Mirko

Última Edición: Post by Mirec.
Moderadores: ForumSupport
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.062 segundos