Bienvenido, Invitado
Recordarme

TEMA:

Stripe. Action required to avoid declines from SCA regulatory requirements 9 meses 20 horas antes #262810

• tihana.krivic
  • Fuera de línea
  • Gracias recibidas: 682
Hi,

I will give my best to do this soon, but I am a little busy, because I am working for crosstec, and some other projects in my company, so I don’t want to disappoint you with the delay :)

If your programmer add this before me, you can send this to me, and my team and I can add this in the next updates (if this is not a problem for you)

Best regards,
Tihana

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Stripe. Action required to avoid declines from SCA regulatory requirements 7 meses 2 semanas antes #264578

It's working, my hired programmer solved it.

There is only a little problem, that you shoud know: it only works if the "donationAmount" value is provided by a "Select from list field". It's what I needed, but I hope it would be easy for you adapt it to another elements, like a checkbox field or a text field.

How can I send to you the files and "howto"?

Stripe. Action required to avoid declines from SCA regulatory requirements 7 meses 2 semanas antes #264585

• tihana.krivic
  • Fuera de línea
Hi,

you can send it to my email: tk@evolutio.hr

Regards,
Tihana

Stripe. Action required to avoid declines from SCA regulatory requirements 3 meses 2 semanas antes #269129

Hello!
I sent you the solution to this issue, about 3 months ago.
Is it already implanted, so I can download and update BF without breaking the Stripe Payment?

Stripe. Action required to avoid declines from SCA regulatory requirements 3 meses 2 semanas antes #269130

• tihana.krivic
  • Fuera de línea
Hi,

my colleague is working on this, so please use it as it now, and I will inform you when we finish update.
Now we are working on adjust out produts on joomla 4

Regards,
Tihana

Moderadores: ForumSupport
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.057 segundos