Issue of item.properties[key] has re-emerged 6 meses 4 semanas antes #275509

• Rajneesh
  • Fuera de línea
  • Navegador Senior
  • Navegador Senior
  • Registered
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
Dear Tihana,

Your reply led me to right direction when you pointed me to another browser....

I installed BRAVE browser (fresh), and website, Breezing Form, JCE opened perfectly well.

It meant that my browser 'Microsoft Edge' had some issue which is causing this problem. Since both Edge and Brave, are based on Chromium...

Then, I had an inkling that it can be due to some 'Extension' which I have added in Microsoft Edge. I started removing a few extensions which were installed but I was not using...

I left there only those extensions which I use frequently and are reliable....

Then I logged in to my website and accessed the form, and every thing was PERFECT

Still the problem was far from solved....

The root reason of this problem (in my case) was that I had started to use ZenMate Free VPN - Best VPN for Edge (extension) lately. And this EXTENSION was the culprit.

NOTE:
Merely disabling this extension may not be enough, because some thing may still lying in the cache of your browser. It happened to me. When I completely REMOVED this extension and reloaded the form, and again everything was PERFECT AGAIN!

HOWEVER, after some time I observed that everytime WHENEVER I added any extension to the toolbar, the problem came back. As a last resort, I opted to RESET the settings of Microsoft Edge at edge://settings/reset

and I also cleared all time cache of browser at edge://settings/clearBrowserData

...then closed the browser.

When I re-opened the EDGE again, I accessed the form again, this time it worked well. But all of my extension of browsers were there, but in DISABLED state. I would choose to enable one-by-one.

Clearing the browser is definitely helpful, but final solution is yet to be arrived.

For the time being, I am keeping my fingers closed...

With thanks,

RK
Adjuntos:

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Última Edición: Post by Rajneesh. Razón: Some more observations were added

Issue of item.properties[key] has re-emerged 6 meses 4 semanas antes #275510

• tihana.krivic
  • Fuera de línea
  • Moderador
  • Moderador
  • Registered
  • Gracias recibidas: 778
Hi,

super :D

I am glad this helped, and thanks for this info :)

If you need anything else, feel free to ask

Regards,
Tihana

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Moderadores: ForumSupport
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.050 segundos

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here and enter the Crosstec channels to receive live support and talk directly to the team!