TEMA:

ambra_payandregisister plugin 12 años 9 meses antes #8890

• Autor del tema
  • brentwatkinson
  • Fuera de línea
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
I recently downloaded the "ambra_payandregister plugin." When I use the downloaded packaged form called "subreg"to have a user pay to register for my site, and then have the user information transferred to my Ambra database, when the PayPal button is clicked, nothing happens. The javascript is working, because if I don't fill out the password fields identically, I get the alert message, but the Paypal button does not connect with PayPal. No error, not anything. It seems to be a dead button. Is there a bug in the file?

There also does not seem to be any "action" appiled to the button as far as a link to PayPal.

What am I missing?

Do I have to enter my own action to link with PayPal? The Video seems to make it look like this plugin is self contained.
I thought I followed the instuctions to the letter, and have tried many times. I also reinstalled the plugin as well. The form looks great, allows me to fill in the information fields, but when the PayPal button is clicked..... NOTHING!

Please advise.....

Brent

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Última Edición: Post by brentwatkinson.

Re:ambra_payandregisister plugin 12 años 9 meses antes #8910

• Autor del tema
  • brentwatkinson
  • Fuera de línea
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
After MUCH fooling around and trying new forms that I made myself, I was able to hack together a code that did what the "ambra_payandregister" file was supposed to do. I ended up making my own form, and adding the bits and pieces of the "ambra_payandregister" code to my form. They are almost identical, but I added captcha to mine.

I still don't know what happened. I am not a programmer, but I am interested and have studied php, MySQL, javascript, etc. just enough to figure out a few things. I am dazed and confused at this point, but glad I have things working.

Thanks for this interesting little form called "ambra_payandregister". I would not have been able to figure this whole thing out on my own, and I am very grateful. I just wished it would have worked like it said from the beginning. I did learn a little something. Thanks for your programming work on this, Marcus Bopp.

Brent

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

• Página:
Moderadores: ForumSupport
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.040 segundos