error after installation step 2 3 años 7 meses antes #226425

• Autor del tema
  • xandreas
  • Fuera de línea
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Gracias recibidas: 0
Hi,
I installed BreezingForm Free 930 on my joomla 3.8 and after the installation of the components I did the 2nd step and I received this error message:

" Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in C:\xampp\htdocs\XXX\administrator\components\com_breezingforms\admin.breezingforms.php on line 1143

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in C:\xampp\htdocs\XXX\administrator\components\com_breezingforms\admin.breezingforms.php on line 1158
Installation Complete

The database operations have now been performed according to your settings. Below you see a list of the messages returned from the database.

The next step is to check the program configuration. Finally first timers should go to Manage Forms and check out the samples to get into business.

Choose from the menu Components/BreezingForms/Configuration to proceed with the configuration now.

No messages have been generated. "

How can I solve this?
Thanks
Andreas

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

error after installation step 2 3 años 7 meses antes #226617

• DarkoCujic
  • Fuera de línea
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Gracias recibidas: 265
Hey,

this looks like a PHP problem to me. BreezingForms has been tested and working with PHP up to versions 7.1.16 if I'm not mistaken. If yours is higher than that, you might experience some issues.

If it's higher than that, please lower the version to 7.1 and everything should be OK.

Kind regards,
Darko
Satisfied with our support? PayPal tips
===========
Need to renew Pro Support? Buy Here!
===========
Satisfied? Consider a membership!
===========
Like us on Facebook
===========
Support Crosstec and get ALL EXTENSIONS and professional support for just $5. Here!

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

• Página:
Moderadores: ForumSupport
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.040 segundos