Creating "Thank You" pages is pretty easy. Have a look here to get an idea how to create those pages in all three modes.
For your QuickMode forms open your form. On the right-hand side you will see the form properties. Now please follow the steps below:
- Within the form properties, put a checkmark in the box that says "Last page is thank you page."
- Click on the SAVE PROPERTIES button.
- Now create a new page (Page 2)
- Click on the EDIT link under the page properties (beside 'intro'). On that page, you can include HTML, images, etc. So add the text/images that you want, and then click on the SAVE button at the bottom of the screen.
- Save the form.
You do not need to add any special coding or scripts. The form should progress from the first page to the thank you page on a successful submit.
For Easy- and Classicmode we now assume that you have already set up a single page form with a working submit button:
- Now create a second page
- Put the desired thank you text into the page (in general "static text" element)
- Easymode -> click "Form Settings" on the top of the screen / in Classicmode click "Edit Form" on top of the screen
- Now click Scripts->Submitted Script-> custom and click on "generate Code Framework
- Within the generated script replace
// do whatever desired on success