Creating submit buttons in Breezingforms is pretty fast and straight forward in every mode.
If you are using QuickMode, and your submit button is simply to submit the form, then all you need to do is:
- In you form properties make sure the radio button for "Include submit button" is set to YES. No further creation of a button element is needed!
- Save and test the form -- it should now work.
If you are in Easy- and Classicmode:
- Create a Button Element in your form
- Go to the settings of the Button
- Check "Actions: Click" and choose actionscript->library -> ff_validate_submit
- Save and test the form.