TOPIC:

FIELD IN CSV EXPORT FILE WITH SCORE CALCULATION AND COUNTING OF CHECK ITEMS 5 months 4 weeks ago #257911

• Topic Author
  • dvddvddvd
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hello Thiana,
The variable to be displayed in the csv file, I assume that is $ result,
and it is necessary to add it in recordmanagement.class.php so that it appears in the file generated by csv export.
Is it so?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FIELD IN CSV EXPORT FILE WITH SCORE CALCULATION AND COUNTING OF CHECK ITEMS 5 months 4 weeks ago #257915

• Mirec
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hello,

'The variable to be displayed in the csv file, I assume that is $ result,' --> Yes

you do not need to add anything, only to do as is explained in the example and everything should be working perfectly.

Best regards!
Mirko Antunović

FIELD IN CSV EXPORT FILE WITH SCORE CALCULATION AND COUNTING OF CHECK ITEMS 5 months 4 weeks ago #257930

• Topic Author
  • dvddvddvd
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hello ,
I have implemented as you have told me. As a result I receive the total number, without specifying what is the count of each of the options selected in the form.

The result of value.php in my case only shows the number 159, which is the total number of times the form has been completed
Attachments:

FIELD IN CSV EXPORT FILE WITH SCORE CALCULATION AND COUNTING OF CHECK ITEMS 5 months 4 weeks ago #257938

• Mirec
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hello,

thank you for your feedback!
Please give me a little time to investigate the best solution, I back as soon as possible!
Thank you for your patience!

regards!
Mirko
The following user(s) said Thank You: tihana.krivic

FIELD IN CSV EXPORT FILE WITH SCORE CALCULATION AND COUNTING OF CHECK ITEMS 5 months 4 weeks ago #257995

• Topic Author
  • dvddvddvd
  • Fresh Breezer
  • Fresh Breezer
Hello Mirko,

Using the php code that you have provided me, I see that I get the desired result like this:

<?php
define( '_JEXEC', 1 );
define( 'JPATH_BASE', realpath(dirname(__FILE__).'/' ));
require_once ( JPATH_BASE .'/includes/defines.php' );
require_once ( JPATH_BASE .'/includes/framework.php' );

$db = JFactory::getDBO();
$db->setQuery('Select Count(*) From #__facileforms_subrecords Where name="comonoshasconocido" and value LIKE "Otros"');
$otros = $db->loadResult()+1;

$db->setQuery('Select Count(*) From #__facileforms_subrecords Where name="comonoshasconocido" and value LIKE "A través de amistades"');
$amistades = $db->loadResult()+1;

$db->setQuery('Select Count(*) From #__facileforms_subrecords Where name="comonoshasconocido" and value LIKE "A través de la UPL"');
$upl = $db->loadResult()+1;

$db->setQuery('Select Count(*) From #__facileforms_subrecords Where name="comonoshasconocido" and value LIKE "A través de las redes sociales / Internet"');
$internet = $db->loadResult()+1;

$db->setQuery('Select Count(*) From #__facileforms_subrecords Where name="comonoshasconocido" and value LIKE "A través de personas de organización y ponentes"');
$organizacion = $db->loadResult()+1;

echo ('Otros: '); echo json_encode($otros)."</br>";
echo ('A través de amistades: '); echo json_encode($amistades)."</br>";
echo ('A través de la UPL: '); echo json_encode($upl)."</br>";
echo ('A través de las redes sociales / Internet: '); echo json_encode($internet)."</br>";
echo ('A través de personas de organización y ponentes: '); echo json_encode($organizacion);

?>

Being "comonoshasconocido" the name of the element and "Otros" the value of the option marked in the Check box.

I hope you can help me to tthis values to be displayed in the file generated by csv expot, i can't get it.

Greetings and thanks for your patience

Last edit: Post by dvddvddvd.

FIELD IN CSV EXPORT FILE WITH SCORE CALCULATION AND COUNTING OF CHECK ITEMS 5 months 4 weeks ago #258007

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

basically, the radio button and checkbox group takes values as a whole, and this is the reason why the same value is obtained during the calculation.
Currently, we are working on this (especially Mirko), and we will get back to you soon :)

Regards,
Tihana
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mirec

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!