TOPIC:

BF is not sending / delivering 1 week 2 days ago #281302

• Topic Author
  • webcent1
  • Registered
Thank you for your reply.

I did as you asked. The email goes to my client. I asked him to forward it back to me (if) he receives it.

Also, I have been using BF for many years. Also with this particular form, It is not allowing a thank you page to appear once I have submitted the form. I have a last page that is set as a thank you page to yes.

Is it possible I need to rebuild the form?

One other thing I noticed, see attached, is that I noticed in the admin emails where you can set what info the form receives, that on the left it doesn't list all of the values in the form, but it does in the custom html box.

on another note, why do you think these 2 are clashing?

Thank you,
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by webcent1.

BF is not sending / delivering 5 days 15 hours ago #281345

• TheMuffinMan
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Super Users
Hi, for the paging it is best to get a link to the form.
Regarding the missing labels and values: did you scroll down the list of available items?

BF is not sending / delivering 4 days 11 hours ago #281406

• Topic Author
  • webcent1
  • Registered
Are you suggesting to create a page and using the existing form page as a wrapper or creating an iframe from the BF form link? if its the latter, please provide instructions. I'm not sure where / how that works?

And my bad on the labels. I forgot the remaining labels are hidden until you scroll. Thank you,

BF is not sending / delivering 3 days 10 hours ago #281445

• TheMuffinMan
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Super Users
Hi,

I am suggesting iframes. In order to achieve this, install and enable the BF content plugin (plg_breezingforms.zip or plg_breezingforms_content_J4.zip). You'll find it in the extensions/addons folder in the main download package.

Open the plugin's setup and enable iframes.

Create a regular Joomla article and embed your form by entering this in your article

{BreezingForms: FORMNAME}

...where FORMNAME is the name of the form (not the title).

Then in your form => advanced => more options, enable "Autoheight IFrames" so the form doesn't need scrolling to be shown in full.

Regards,
Markus

Last edit: Post by TheMuffinMan.

BF is not sending / delivering 1 day 8 hours ago #281538

• Topic Author
  • webcent1
  • Registered
Hello,

I successfully created the iframe for BF. The first time I filled out the form and submitted it, the form provided a second page Thank you response. Each additional time it has not.

I changed the email to my email to test it out and it worked (the form). I then set the email to my client and he received it (the form) as well.

So the only loose end is the thank you page working correctly.

Please advise.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds

Support Discord

Join our Discord and enter the Crosstec channels for live-support, chat forums and directly interacting with the community!

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Subscribe to news and updates!

Special Offer

Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here and enter the Crosstec channels to receive live support and talk directly to the team!