TOPIC:

How to display a download link to file without CB (with BF for Joomla4) 3 weeks 3 days ago #280819

• Topic Author
  • macchistefano@libero.it
  • Registered
Hello,
In the follow use case, I need display link to one o more files, and upload file, before the submit of the form.
The first user fill a form A and upload one file. The second user open the form A, download the file uploaded from the first user and upload a new file , and so on.
How can I do?
Thanks in advance
Regards
Stefano

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to display a download link to file without CB (with BF for Joomla4) 3 weeks 3 days ago #280831

• TheMuffinMan
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Super Users
Do you need a list of all previous uploads with links or just the most recent upload?

How to display a download link to file without CB (with BF for Joomla4) 3 weeks 3 days ago #280836

• Topic Author
  • Registered
I need a list of all previous uploads. They will be no more than a dozen, small images (5MB max) and text.

How to display a download link to file without CB (with BF for Joomla4) 3 weeks 3 days ago #280838

• TheMuffinMan
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Super Users
ok, to narrow it down further: each image comes with its own text (that has been entered together with the image in a previous submission)?

Please let me know and I'll see with what I can come up with. Usually I would have suggested to use ContentBuilder for this but it is probably a bit too much for this use-case and not yet ready for Joomla4.

How to display a download link to file without CB (with BF for Joomla4) 3 weeks 2 days ago #280854

• Topic Author
  • Registered
Thanks I really appreciate your help. I add more information to specify, in the better way, my ideal scenario.
The form provides informations to completing a task.
The form is divided into sections.
Each section represents a step of the task.
For each step an user can download files, from the previous section, fill in information form fields and upload files to the current section (or even in the previous one).
Therefore there is an association between the uploaded images (and the text files) and the section where it was uploaded.
I would like also to display a thumbnail for each image, for example, it would help visualize how a place/object changes as a result of the work done during the different steps...

How to display a download link to file without CB (with BF for Joomla4) 3 weeks 2 days ago #280872

• TheMuffinMan
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Super Users
ok, but the current user does not need uploads from previous users? because that is how I initially understood the requirement.

So you are basically saying the with every task moving forward, the user gets an image + download what he uploaded in previous tasks? like a chain that gets larger and larger?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds

Support Discord

Join our Discord and enter the Crosstec channels for live-support, chat forums and directly interacting with the community!

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Subscribe to news and updates!

Special Offer

Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here and enter the Crosstec channels to receive live support and talk directly to the team!