TOPIC:

Exported csv file does not have a header with mime type text/csv. 3 weeks 6 days ago #262868

• Mirec
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hi,

yes, we have a problem with communication with google drive and we working hard to solve it.

In the meantime, I found out that my import CSV functions with a valid CSV!

super, I'm glad that it works. :)

So this invalid CSV problem seems to be one you need to correct. I assume you can produce a valid CSV file yourself to compare to your output!

Yes, of course, we will do it as soon as possible and let you know of the result.

Regards,
Mirko

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Mirec.

Exported csv file does not have a header with mime type text/csv. 2 weeks 5 days ago #263197

• Topic Author
  • hoekbrwr
  • Senior Breezer
  • Senior Breezer
If you correct the format of the CSV files it would be a great workaround for the Google Drive connection problems. At every submission, you just add the data in a CSV file and then I can import it to Google Sheets automatically!

Exported csv file does not have a header with mime type text/csv. 2 weeks 5 days ago #263198

• Mirec
  • Ultimate Breezer
  • Ultimate Breezer
Hi,

ok, thank you for your solution, and we will see what we can do it with that, and I'll back to you!
But we currently working hard to solve this problem with google drive and I hope that it will be done as soon as possible!

Thank you for understanding!
Regards,
Mirko

Last edit: Post by Mirec.
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!