TOPIC:

Loss of record 2 months 3 weeks ago #249944

• Topic Author
  • ooc
  • Expert Breezer
  • Expert Breezer
We have yet another 'lost record' . Yesterday we had 4 new members however only 3 of them were written into the database, sent me mailbacks, and were added to the Google spreadsheet to which the form is attached. All 4, however, were sent to Paypal for payment and payment was completed. I only find out about this because the new member then created an account. I saw that request and wrote to her that she must join first - and then the conversation continued that she did join and she sent me her Paypal receipt. I checked in our Paypal account and indeed the payment was made - but no other submit action was taken.

You suggested I check my phpMyAdmin. What should I check there? The 3 new member records show in Manage Records but this 4th one does not. Is there a particular database table you want me to check?

I would still like to know where to find the code that does the final submit. Adding the Google spreadsheet did not help. This latest lost record did not add to it either although the other 3 did.
We have had 26 successful membership submissions this month and now 3 unsuccessful. I really need to get to the source of the problem. I understand there is little you can investigate although I could give you backend access if that would help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Loss of record 2 months 2 weeks ago #249964

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

No, there is no particular database. In the database is stored data of submitted form.

For your final code please check submit pieces (your form->Advanced->More options->Submit pieces), please see if there is some code.

Basically, it is hard to tell where problem is.
But if you want I can access to your backend and try to find it :)

Regards,
Tihana

Last edit: Post by tihana.krivic.

Loss of record 2 months 2 weeks ago #249974

• Topic Author
  • ooc
  • Expert Breezer
  • Expert Breezer
No Tihana there are no submit pieces or form pieces on this form. The one thing that has changed recently is that we are getting a greater number of people joining at once. Although still not so many for a computer - 10-15 in a couple of days. This latest one, I checked and there was not action on any form within 5 minutes of the lost form.

I would really like to look at the code for the submit. Can you tell me where in the system to find it.

Thank you
Lorna

Loss of record 2 months 2 weeks ago #249976

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

basically the final code for submit happens on the paypal button form's element.
Also, check validation for every form's element->make sure that you set correct validation

If you need more help, let me know

Regards,
Tihana

Last edit: Post by tihana.krivic.

Loss of record 2 months 2 weeks ago #250053

• Topic Author
  • ooc
  • Expert Breezer
  • Expert Breezer
I have chased down the submit and the Paypal code as best as I can but didn't find any call to Paypal itself or writing of the database - that would have to be in some php code and I am not keen on pulling them all down to examine- so haven't been able to determine how this can happen. Since it has only happened 3 out of some 250+ times I am not sure what you can find by getting into the backend but if you want to try let me know how to get the password to you securely. That may help you to figure out what is going wrong on my other post as well (#249574). If I could get to the code - the php code I think - it may tell me more about my earlier post which has had 71 views but no response - #248489.
Let me know how to give you the credentials to get into the back end.
Lorna

Loss of record 2 months 2 weeks ago #250059

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

I will work on this asap, I'm a little in crowded.

For this #248489->I can't find this, this message is not in "No Replies" :/

Regards,
Tihana

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!