TOPIC:

Responsive Calendar form field button in different languages 3 weeks 4 hours ago #245546

• Topic Author
  • sprockt012
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Hello,

I have several languages installed on my site and all is working well with my forms.

One item I cannot get to change based on the language switcher is the word "Calendar" in my responsive date form field button. No matter what language I choose, the button that brings up the interactive calendar still says "Calendar" even if the label and value change correctly.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Responsive Calendar form field button in different languages 2 weeks 6 days ago #245556

• TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hi,

I assume this is for the responsive calendar?

please download, unzip and copy the files from the attached zip to /administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/crosstec/classes/

Make sure to have the latest BF version installed before doing so.

It seems the language overrides for the calendar buttons have been accidentally disabled because it was originally intended to be showing an icon instead of button text.

This patch restores it.

File Attachment:

File Name: classes_20...7-25.zip
File Size:94 KB

Regards,
Markus
Attachments:

Responsive Calendar form field button in different languages 2 weeks 6 days ago #245567

• Topic Author
  • sprockt012
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Thanks Markus, and yes, it's for the responsive calendar. Below are screenshots showing the issue. The calendar itself is great and works well. It's just the button wording:

I went ahead and downloaded the zip file, extracted then copied those four files files over to:
/administrator/components/com_breezingforms/libraries/crosstec/classes/

They replaced the php files that already existed. I have BreezingForms 1.9.1 Stable (build 939).

Still no luck as the button still says "Calendar" for all languages (Spanish, Vietnamese and Chinese Simplified).
Attachments:

Responsive Calendar form field button in different languages 2 weeks 5 days ago #245582

• TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hi,

sure you applied my patch from yesterday?

This is my configuration for the button:

And this is what I get:

Can you please compare this setup with yours?

Regards,
Markus
Attachments:

Responsive Calendar form field button in different languages 2 weeks 4 days ago #245676

• Topic Author
  • sprockt012
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Thanks for the reply with screenshot - I think this helped clarify the issue. Yes, I had installed the patch you sent (will I have to do that every upgrade?) but I didn't realize the button grabbed the button label from Value (I thought that was only for the field Value).

What I was missing was that I had to manually enter the translation for the button in to the Value section. I had been using this value in the English Value section and left it blank for my other language:
<?php date_default_timezone_set("America/New_York"); return date('m/d/Y'); ?>::Calendar

It's ALMOST successful when updating the Vietnamese Value to:
<?php date_default_timezone_set("America/New_York"); return date('m/d/Y'); ?>::
Lịch

The button changes value which is great but the field displays the actual code instead of the date:

<?php date_default_timezone_set("America/New_York"); return date('m/d/Y'); ?>

Is it possible I have to choose between the button being in the correct language and the date prefilling? Not a big deal as I can leave the date out - just curious.

Thank you so much for your help!
Attachments:

Last edit: Post by sprockt012.

Responsive Calendar form field button in different languages 2 weeks 4 days ago #245694

• TheMuffinMan
  • Developer
  • Developer
Hi,

please unzip the file attached and copy the files into

\administrator\components\com_breezingforms\libraries\crosstec\classes

This patch will make the calendar elements executing php as well.

Regards,
Markus

File Attachment:

File Name: classes_20...7-27.zip
File Size:94 KB
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

Summer Sale!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!