TOPIC:

Calculation with Text fields and Select Lists - cont.. 2 months 3 days ago #245266

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

I am not sure that I undestood you correctly, but I will install your form, and I will test.

Did you try to ask for the token again?

Regards,
Tihana

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by tihana.krivic.

Calculation with Text fields and Select Lists - cont.. 2 months 3 days ago #245330

• Topic Author
  • jpen
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Very good question.
If Im not mistaken the test token is only good for short period of time.. ?
And I ran out of time while trying to get the AS right in the PP element of my form.
Test token time = 1 hr or ????
I seem to have stumbled onto something right, at some point, but configurations couldn't be tested ongoing as test token time was spent.. ?
But I seem to have all PP API credentials and sandbox configurations seemingly in order, although I'm still trying to digest the new world of PP language.
I sent you xml of my last configurations, changed some element names to eliminate if that might have presented a problem anywhere. But I think i had it right, when I did finally get to PP connect, but the "deposit" total in PP box was empty and thats what I went back to and fix..
Once I get this feature operating, I presume I can re-purpose this form, dupe, for the "balance owed" feature and that's comforting.
Thank you very much for your kind and useful support.
Best.
JP

File Attachment:

File Name: jmppackaug...7-22.zip
File Size:23 KB
Attachments:

Calculation with Text fields and Select Lists - cont.. 2 months 3 days ago #245331

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

did you set up a paypal button like this?
crosstec.org/en/support/online-documenta...8-paypal-button.html

Regards,
Tihana

Calculation with Text fields and Select Lists - cont.. 2 months 3 days ago #245333

• Topic Author
  • jpen
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Thanks.
Yes..
I have that page in my files, bookmarks, et.
Will try again this am, but completely unable to find where it was in the depths of PP developer pages I was able to manifest a test token with my merchant sandbox acct. ?????
JP

Calculation with Text fields and Select Lists - cont.. 2 months 3 days ago #245340

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

see this: help.xyzscripts.com/docs/general/faq/how...ypal-identity-token/

Sorry if I didn't understand you well :)

Regards,
Tihana

Calculation with Text fields and Select Lists - cont.. 2 months 3 days ago #245343

• Topic Author
  • jpen
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Thanks.
Yes I've visited that site.
I have had that token for some time. if only that would just work with my connected email, but it doesn't.
And that doesn't work for the PP button, advance, test token that works with bus email generated from merchant sandbox in PP developer zone. And I've spent hours trying to find it and just cannot.
I need to find another level tier help on this technical difficulty.
Where can i find that? I need to finish this and PP does not make it easy to plug in their features to breezing form, et. And their are few to no tutorials on the net. ???
thanks.
JP

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!