TOPIC:

Missing Pre-checkout (cart) and possibility to select payment? 4 weeks 2 days ago #255947

• Topic Author
  • gkukovacec
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
Hello,

I need to create like mini web shop on my website. I normally use virtuemart, but I wanna try your BreezingCommerce component.
Well first problem, after message "Product added to cart. Do you want to proceed to checkout?", it skips pre-checkout (your cart) and it take me to checkout instead. I installed mini cart module, enabled it, but it doesn't work, what am I missing?

and 2nd question. I need to create a few shipment options, so customer can select which delivery he wants. It's a little more complex but I believe in you. We will have delivery service to the home and delivery service to the nearest store. Each delivery has different price. One package can contain only 2 products, so for 1 or 2 products, price is the same, let's say 10$. If costumer orders 3 or 4 products, price of the shippment will be doubled (20$), for 5 and 6, it will be tripled and so on. Does breezingcommerce contains a feature like that?

Regards,
M

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Missing Pre-checkout (cart) and possibility to select payment? 4 weeks 2 days ago #255949

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

1) The Module Breezing Commerce Mini cart when enabled, every time you add a product, the system gives message box - do you want to continue or check out.

2) in main folder breezingcommerce_UNZIP_FIRST/breezingcommerce_plugins you have :
-bc_plugin_shipping_extendshipping
-bc_plugin_shipping_flatrate
-bc_plugin_shipping_selfpicup

You can install it in BC->Plugins->enable it and set it

Hope this helps

Regards,
Tihana

Missing Pre-checkout (cart) and possibility to select payment? 4 weeks 2 days ago #255955

• Topic Author
  • gkukovacec
  • Junior Breezer
  • Junior Breezer
1) I agree, message box is popping out but when I press "check out", it takes me to checkout, not to my cart with listed items.

2) Yeah, I have installed all of them and they doesn't offer me options that I need so I am asking for your help, is it possible to create something like that on ecommerce with custom fields or whatever?

here's the link: canivau.com/hr/narucivanje

Regards,
M

Missing Pre-checkout (cart) and possibility to select payment? 4 weeks 2 days ago #255956

• tihana.krivic
Hi,

1) please check this video for mini cart(somewhere in the middle of video is minicart):

2) I am afraid that this is not possible.
But in Extended Shipping you can add Countries->and delivery is made for this countrys

Hope this helps

Regards,
Tihana

Last edit: Post by tihana.krivic.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds

BreezingForms Pro 1.4.7 for WordPress Released!

Available in the membership section.

September Discount!

Massive discounts on all subscriptions!

Get Your Subscription Here

Quick Links

Downloads

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Templates

Documentation

BreezingForms

ContentBuilder

BreezingCommerce

Apprendre BreezingForms (French Community)

Apprendre et maîtriser BreezingForms par des tutoriels et exemples, le tout en français

breezingforms.eddy-vh.com

Questions et réponses sur les forums de l'AFUJ

AFUJ

Special Offer

Summer Sale! All subscriptions at a special price!

Includes prio support, all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions and Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership.

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!