Pay Pal button not forwarding to Pay Pal #breezingforms #joomlaextensions

• Iwan
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Iwan replied the topic: Pay Pal button not forwarding to Pay Pal #breezingforms #joomlaextensions

Hello Mihaela,

See attachment...

Regards
Iwan
Attachments:
  • Thank you received: 267

mihaela replied the topic: Pay Pal button not forwarding to Pay Pal #breezingforms #joomlaextensions

Hello again,

It seems that you have included only one script in the package and your form is not included.

Please select the form that you wish to include when creating a package.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • Iwan
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Iwan replied the topic: Pay Pal button not forwarding to Pay Pal #breezingforms #joomlaextensions

Hello Milhaela,

Sorry about that. Hopefully I did it right this time.

Kind regards
Iwan
Attachments:
  • Thank you received: 267

mihaela replied the topic: Pay Pal button not forwarding to Pay Pal #breezingforms #joomlaextensions

Hello,

This time you have sent me the form correctly.

I have tested your form at my site with my test Paypal account settings and it is working fine.

What I have changed in the form is that I have removed ReCaptcha since so I could test since it had keys for your site. Other than that, I have removed your business and token and entered my "Test business" and "Test token".

Therefore, here is what I think could be causing the issue.

Please try to remove ReCaptcha just to see whether the issue is somehow ReCaptcha related even though it shouldn't be.

Next, check whether the business and token that you have entered are maybe info for test account or this is a real account that you want to use?

Regards,

Mihaela
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here