Missing order by using PayPal payment

• heinzeric
  • heinzeric's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

heinzeric created the topic: Missing order by using PayPal payment

Hi,
my PayPal plugin is running but with testing the customer don't get an invoice and in my orders account there is no order about the order. Wich can be the misconfiguration here? Anybody have an idea?
Thanks
heinzeric
  • Thank you received: 306

mihaela replied the topic: Missing order by using PayPal payment

Hello,

Please check the folder "/media/breezingcommerce/invoice/invoices/" and see whether there is an invoice for the order created there?

Also, navigate to BreezingCommerce > Configuration and check whether you have "Attach PDF" set to "Yes".

I am not sure why there is no order under BreezingCommerce > Orders. It seems as the order didn't go through. Did you finish the payment on PayPal?

Regards,

Mihaela
  • heinzeric
  • heinzeric's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

heinzeric replied the topic: Missing order by using PayPal payment

Hi Mihaela,
thanks for notice me.
For this order is no invoice created in the /invoices folder. But for the order I made some minutes before with paymethod banking transfer there is one. So the setting Attach pdf is set to Yes.
The PayPal payment did run well. I reveived the money in my buisness PayPal account and miss it now in my private account. But there is no trace of this deal in my BC backend. What I learn with your answer: it is expected also with PayPal payment that the customer will get an invoice and it should got created an order. Well, but why not with me?
Hope you have an answer. Thanks!
heinzeric

Hello again,

From what you have described it seems that you should have received a receipt. You said that when you navigate to BreezingCommerce > Orders that there is no trace of orders paid by PayPal, am I correct?

Check the email address that you have under BreezingCommerce > Configuration > Checkout > Order notification email addresses.

It might have been that something went wrong during installation.
Please navigate to BreezingCommerce > Plugins, unpublish and uninstall the paypal plugin and then install the package that I'm sending you as an attachment. When you do that publish the Plugin.
NOTE: You will have to enter your Paypal account info again so save it somewhere if needed.

Then try to make a new order and pay using PayPal and let me know the result. I hope it will help.

This may also be a PayPal issue.

Regards,

Mihaela
Attachments:
  • info@web-media-kowalke.de
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

info@web-media-kowalke.de replied the topic: Missing order by using PayPal payment

Hello everybody,

I have to pick up the topic again, because I noticed the same problem.

Basically, payments work with Paypal. However, it sometimes happens that the customer pays, but no e-mail is sent to us via BC. Even a PDF is not generated. In addition, this order does not appear under orders.

What could be the problem? I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin. Do not see any differences in the products or anything else. Also the e-mail transmission with PDF is activated.

Request for support.

many Greetings

Andreas

Hello,

Please take a look at this topic crosstec.org/en/forums/breezing-commerce...g-orders.html#179450 to see whetehr it might be that you are experiencing the same issue of orders that where not completed (drop-off).

Regards,

Mihaela
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here