MP3 player

• starki18
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

starki18 created the topic: MP3 player

guten morgen crosstec,
ich bin dabei breezingcommerce zu kaufen möchte vorab aber eine frage an Euch richten. ich möchte in meinem shop tonträger und bei jedem produkt eine hörprobe anbieten d.h., mp3 files. ist dies möglich und wenn ja welchen mp3 player schlagt Ihr mir vor. gibt es ein spezielles plugin / modul? die musikdateien habe ich bereits hochgeladen und in den produkten unter "Dateien" platziert. besten dank für Eure unterstützung und fröhliche grüsse aus dem sonnigen switzerland.
  • Thank you received: 264

DarkoCujic replied the topic: MP3 player

Hey,

sorry for answering in English.

If I understand correctly you want to add a MP3 preview to your shop. Unfortunately, we don't have such an option. Something might be possible by using some plugins but I haven't done something like that before nor have I encountered anyone with a similar request so I really don't know what the best solution would be.

Regards,
Darko

Satisfied with our support? PayPal tips
===========
Need to renew Pro Support? Buy Here!
===========
Satisfied? Consider a membership!
===========
Like us on Facebook
===========
Support Crosstec and get ALL EXTENSIONS and professional support for just $5. Here!
  • Thank you received: 1

Sol Olmedo replied the topic: MP3 player

Load an MP3 player on the product description by using the component anywhare from regular labs. or find an mp3 player that loads using a pluggin [player: samples/sample.mp3] and load the script on the product description.
  • starki18
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

starki18 replied the topic: MP3 player

nice idea but it doesn't works, for several weeks I try it with various players like:
- amazing audio player
- HTML5 audio player etc.
in the article all work fine but not in the description at breezingcommerce,
I bought the proversion, but it's not usefulfor a musicshop.
  • Thank you received: 1

Sol Olmedo replied the topic: MP3 player

It is, i`ve done this already.
Use MODULES ANYWHARE load on the PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
in the MODULE, put your pluggin syntax and dont forget to use the PREPARE CONTENT - YES on the OPTIONS TAB.
in fact, a DONT USE THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION AT ALL in BC. I always load a MODULES ANHYWHARE MODULE; so i can embed Galeryes, video, soundfiles, DOWNLOADS! and what not!
Sorry foy my english
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans & templates!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here