zoom is not zooming

• WebWizardWorkshop
  • WebWizardWorkshop's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

WebWizardWorkshop created the topic: zoom is not zooming

When a user hovers their mouse over the main product image, the image disappears instead of zooming. What happened? :huh: Here is a link to a product on the site in question: http://minasembroideryandmore.com/index.php/purses/handbags/31735-2-in-1-handbag
  • tomeperica
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 657

tomeperica replied the topic: zoom is not zooming

Hey there,

sry but I cant access your site, authentication is required.

Regards,
Tome

Regards,
Tome
==========================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Support Crosstec and get ALL EXTENSIONS and professional support for just $5
Here!
  • WebWizardWorkshop
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

WebWizardWorkshop replied the topic: zoom is not zooming

do you have an email address i can send it to?
  • WebWizardWorkshop
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • tomeperica
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 657

tomeperica replied the topic: zoom is not zooming

Hey there,

coudl you try to reinstall Zoom plugin. Go to BreezingCommerce Dashboard -> Plugins -> Check that zoom plugin and uninstall it. Then download the one I have attached you here and just install it and enable it.

Let us know the result.

Regards,
Tome

Regards,
Tome
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Support Crosstec and get ALL EXTENSIONS and professional support for just $5
Here!
Attachments:
  • WebWizardWorkshop
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Got the same results. Image simply disappears instead of zooming. I uninstalled the zoom plugin I had installed and installed the plugin you attached above, and then made sure it was published. But I'm still getting the same thing. After further review I find that it is zooming but it is pushing the image off the canvase area and if you manuever you mouse it will appear in the viewing area and move around with the mouse as I move it, but it doesn't zoom the image at all. Even though it is moving it around inside the viewing area, it's not zoomed. It simply moving around. In fact, it makes it small right before it moves it out of the area and the mouse has to be hovering over the upper-right area of the viewing area before it will do anything, and then it doesn't do it correctly. I wonder what's happening. Strange...
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Special Offer! Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for only 55!

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, WordPress® plugins, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here