Warenkorb anzeigen

• OliverHeckel
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

OliverHeckel created the topic: Warenkorb anzeigen

Hello,

i have install the breezingCommerce für Joomla. The system is running but i can not go to the Warenkorb from another homepage side. I want a button or a link in the shopping cart to the warenkorb. Can i do this?

Another problem is at the end of the order there you can check your products but you can not delete anything. Can i do this?

I hope you can help me.

Wishes

Oli
  • Thank you received: 264

DarkoCujic replied the topic: Warenkorb anzeigen

Hey,

have you installed the mini cart module? It's located in your BreezingCommerce package, /modules/mod_breezingcommerce_minicart.zip.
Please install that module through Joomla modules, then publish it and place it somewhere, for example, sidebar position.

I'm not sure how it's not possible to delete the items before the checkout. This is a screenshot from my test shop checkout phase, and you can see there is a delete button.

Could you please provide at least a link to your site so I can check it out live?

Kind regards,
Darko

Satisfied with our support? PayPal tips
===========
Need to renew Pro Support? Buy Here!
===========
Satisfied? Consider a membership!
===========
Like us on Facebook
===========
Support Crosstec and get ALL EXTENSIONS and professional support for just $5. Here!
Attachments:
  • OliverHeckel
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

OliverHeckel replied the topic: Warenkorb anzeigen

Hello,
ok i have installed the Modul but there is no delete button. I am a beginner in joomla. Maybe i had do something wrong. What modul postion i need?
  • Thank you received: 264

DarkoCujic replied the topic: Warenkorb anzeigen

Hey,

well, I'm using our Xtec template and placed the module inside sidebar-b position. You can place it anywhere you want to.

The mini-cart doesn't have a delete button. You can only delete items from the cart when you're in the pre-checkout phase, that is, when you're viewing your cart.

I can record a short video for you if needed.

Kind regards,
Darko

Satisfied with our support? PayPal tips
===========
Need to renew Pro Support? Buy Here!
===========
Satisfied? Consider a membership!
===========
Like us on Facebook
===========
Support Crosstec and get ALL EXTENSIONS and professional support for just $5. Here!
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here