Sprache ändern

• C3zehn
  • C3zehn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

C3zehn created the topic: Sprache ändern

Hallo Zusammen,

kurze Frage, wenn ich oben links bei der Konfiuration Standart Sprache habe oder Englisch (aber leider kein Deutsch, warum auch immer)
Und wenn ich in der Konfiguration rein gehe und dort auf Bestellen kann ich ja Theoretisch Texte nehmen. ich habe alle meinen Texten DE zugeordnet, wie Ihr es auf der Konfig habt wenn ich aber auf auswählen gehe dann wird mir kein Text zur Auswahl bereit gestellt.
Was habe ich denn flasch gemacht?

Danke Andy
  • Thank you received: 667

tomeperica replied the topic: Sprache ändern

Hallo Andy,

sry to answer you on English, I hope you dont mind ;) Can you pls send us your Joomla Super User Access so we can take a look. Send them on this address support@crosstec.org

Put this topic as reference in email subject.

Regards,
Tome

Regards,
Tome
==========================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Support Crosstec and get ALL EXTENSIONS and professional support for just $5
Here!
  • C3zehn
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

C3zehn replied the topic: Sprache ändern

gesendet

Hey there

I am not quite sure what is your exact problem, if you can better describe it on English it woudl be cool. For now I can clearly see you have install Languages and Content Languages correctly. In BreezingCommerce if you set to English you will have tabs on products for every Language (check scrennshot below).

Regards,
Tome

Regards,
Tome
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Here!
Attachments:
  • C3zehn
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder

C3zehn replied the topic: Sprache ändern

Hi Tome,

not at the produkt i mean by in the konfiguration -- order -- there i want a text put in but if i go on the articel i can t find one
i mean at this box:
"All checkout information articles you choose must have a language assigned, even if this is not a multilanguage site. Otherwise no articles will show up in the checkout. Use the top left language switcher to select an article for each of your languages if you have a multi language site."

OK message clearly says what to do. If I understood you well you want to add Thank you message, well I created "Thank you article" as test and seted Language for that article to be English.

Now if you switch to English and go to BC -> Configuration -> Checkout -> Thank you message you will be able to pick that english article.

Same thing you need to do with Greman, just create new artcile and assign proper language.

Regards,
Tome

Regards,
Tome
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: C3zehn
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here