Ausgefüllte Werte landen nicht in der Datenbank

• th.giese
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

th.giese created the topic: Ausgefüllte Werte landen nicht in der Datenbank

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe ein Formular angelegt mit dem sich unsere Mitglieder zu einer Prüfung anmelden können. Die erforderlichen Daten werden dort abgefragt.
Jetzt habe ich das Problem, dass nicht alle abgefragten Daten in der Datenbank landen und in der Benachrichtigungsmail an den Admin fehlen diese Daten dann auch.
Wo kann ich einstellen, dass alle Daten auch in der Datenbank landen? Ich habe das Formular im Quickmode erstellt.

Viele Grüße
Thomas
  • Thank you received: 554

MarioPuco replied the topic: Ausgefüllte Werte landen nicht in der Datenbank

Hello there,

Would it be possible for you to present us your problem in english ?
We don't have any german speaking supporters at time being, so posting your problem in english will shorten the time to resolve your topic.

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
===============================================
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
  • th.giese
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

th.giese replied the topic: Filled values ​​do not end up in the database

I have created a form with which our members can register for an examination. The required data is queried there.
Now I have the problem that not all queried data end up in the database and in the notification mail to the admin are missing these data then synonymous.
Where can I set to all data from being loaded into the database? I created the form in the Quickmode.
I have translate my question with google translate. I hope you understand my problem.

Bye
Thomas
  • Thank you received: 554

MarioPuco replied the topic: Ausgefüllte Werte landen nicht in der Datenbank

Hello there,

I understood your question, thank you for clarifying.
Could you send us your backend information so we can inspect this for you ?
Please send your backend information to support@crosstec.org and reference this topic in the email.

Regards,
Mario

Satisfied with our Support ?
PayPal Tip
Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here