Downloadlink

• hpbdesign
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

hpbdesign created the topic: Downloadlink

Hi,

I am testing "BreezingCommerce" for selling digital files.
Everything is set up on a "Breeze" :) and working perfectly !

I am missing the possibility to get any "Downloadlink" for the files to the Customer :blink:

Please help! :whistle:

Site

Kind regards
hpb
  • Thank you received: 1074

pedro81 replied the topic: Downloadlink

Hello,

first of all you must create a new Product with the option > Virtual product: Yes, and then go to the tab Files and upload there the files that the user will be able to download after purchase the product.

Grüße

Regards,
Pedro
=========================================Need to renew Pro Support?
Buy Here!
===============================================
Satisfied?
Consider a membership!
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
==============================================
  • hpbdesign
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

hpbdesign replied the topic: Downloadlink

Hi pedro81,
thank you for your answer and help ! :)

I think it might be the paypal test site not sending the return, at the moment the test site does not let me login :(

But even if I go for bank transfer the system does not send any confirmation mail after I accept the payment :(

I think I am missing something here but I dont know what as yet?

Now I am stuck :S

But some thing else:

Your answer email out of here reached me as phishing mail?

crosstec.org/en/forums/breezing-commerce...loadlink/181137.html

This link was changed to:

Attention do not try the above phishing link!

King regards
hpb
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

New Icon Packs Category!

Crosstec is now offering icon packs.

If you are a paying subscriber, icon packs are automatically added to your account.

Check out our icon packs page!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Summer Sale!

50% discount on all of our extension subscription plans, templates and icon packs!

Get Your Subscription Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99 for just 49! (Summer Sale)

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Live Support Chat Opened!

Join our Discord chat here to receive live support and talk directly to the team!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here