Tycho-Theme wird als theme in der Auswahl nicht angezeigt

• BjoernH
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

BjoernH created the topic: Tycho-Theme wird als theme in der Auswahl nicht angezeigt

Hi,
ich habe mir als Patreon BreezingForms Pro 1.90 gedownloadet und installiert (Joomla 3.9.1, Gantry5-Template).
Da mir das OnePage Form mit dem Tycho-Theme von eurer Demoseite gefällt
crosstec.org/breezingformsdemo/index.php...e-forms-feature.html
habe ich den tycho-ordner in media/breezingforms/themes-bootstrap kopiert, aber es wird mir einfach nicht in der Theme-Auswahl des Formulars angezeigt.
Dort erscheint nur theme bzw. stasis.
Mache ich irgendeinen Fehler oder ist das ein bug?
Ich habe den Ordner tycho auch mal testweise in die anderen Themesordner kopiert, hat aber auch nichts gebracht.

Danke für Eure Hilfe bzw. Antwort.
Björn
  • Thank you received: 238

mihaela replied the topic: Tycho-Theme wird als theme in der Auswahl nicht angezeigt

Hello,

I hope that we can continue in English since we don't have German speaking support staff at the moment.

Please try to clear cache and see if it makes a difference.
Go to Joomla > System. Clear Cache and Clear Expired Cache.

Refresh the page and see whether the theme appears.

The "la_paloma" and "tycho" themes from the additional-themes folder are bootstrap2-only themes so please check whether "Use Bootstrap3" is set to "No" in form's Advanced properties.

Let me know whether one of the suggested solutions resolves the issue.

Regards,

Mihaela
  • BjoernH
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

BjoernH replied the topic: Tycho-Theme wird als theme in der Auswahl nicht angezeigt

Hi,
you can close it, it seemed to be a cache problem.
After clearing cache and testing a different browser I could choose the tycho-theme.
Thanks for your help!
  • Thank you received: 238

mihaela replied the topic: Tycho-Theme wird als theme in der Auswahl nicht angezeigt

Hello again,

I'm glad I've helped and that clearing cache resolved the problem.

Regards,

Mihaela
Moderators: ForumSupporttomeperica
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here

News and Updates

Get informed about new downloads, updates and more in our News and Updates newsletter.

All Extensions Subscription

Get 1 year access to all of our current and future products and 1 year of professional support -- 99€

No support per domain or website installation limits! Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, Joomla!® templates for the duration of your membership. This means, by purchasing an All Extensions Subscription you'll have it all covered!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

Send us a quick email to sales@crosstec.org with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt), await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Community Reward

Help us to create new extensions and plugins! With only $5 you help us a lot and get unlimited download access to all of our products, professional support and even more. Get your reward now!

Read More Here